CL Semi-Finals 13/14 - April 22,23,29,30

Ha ha, I'm embarrassingly happy. feck you Chelsea, feck you Jose.

Jose must have forgotten the busses in Liverpool....

Perfect stuff.

Worst thing that could have happened was Chelsea losing to Liverpool and then winning tonight.
Worked out perfectly though.

What a ball from Tiago in the build-up, he's superb at picking out those penetrative runs. Superb effort from Turan's initial shot also.

Hahaha Chavs giving it to Simeone for running down the line. Completely different story when Mou does it. Absolutely fantastic team.

That play from Koke was fecking naughty.

Yes, just fantastic and deserved. Atletico is the team who wants to play football and reach the final, bye Mourinho :)

Diego Costa back on, I thought he was actually broken.
I was actually about to feel sorry for him :lol:

Have to say I'm enjoying the way Atletico are playing tonight, great going forward. This is much more enjoyable than last night's game :nervous:

Have been saying from day 1 in the Mou thread that he will fail this time around.

Not able to watch this but imagining Jose's face right now is a happy thought in itself.

Anyone else listening to it on 5Live? You can tell that Robbie Savage keeps buggering his words up because of the really loud commentators sitting beside him :lol:

Cursed? He didn't go for the away goal in Madrid.
Well he went out in the semis 3 years in a row at Madrid and now here. Won it with inter and then before that he was always semis with Chelsea too I think.