CL Semi-Finals 13/14 - April 22,23,29,30

Imagine Carrick and fellaini up against the pressing from atletico :lol:. Would be hard to watch

I hope our warriors are back in 8 days, need Hazard and Ivan for the return.

Wow that hair do. I do have a little laugh every time I realise they gave us £12m for him and a further £4m to his actual club.

So the Spanish king is a Real fan and the Spanish prince is an Atletico fan? Good to see that even some royals have to deal with the same problems us commoners deal with. :p

They sometimes get syphilis like us too!

Jose moans about parking the bus tactics by Sam Allardyce and he does the exact same thing.. Boring game..

This is like watching Chelsea vs Chelsea. Soak up pressure and counter. Boring.

To be fair, Atletico arent exactly attacking us much either, we've both been comfortable

Letting that go without even a yellow on Cole is outstanding by a ref in the CL. That was Nani against Madrid right there.

I hope Chelsea don't make it to the final. They'll ruin whats supposed to be a brilliant night of football and once was enough for them to do that in recent years.

It's not Athletico that are making this tie dull.

Indeed, they're trying but not much they can do with the entire Chelsea team in their own half. Against Barcelona they looked brilliant.

Indeed, they're trying but not much they can do with the entire Chelsea team in their own half. Against Barcelona they looked brilliant.

They are, they play a similar way to us. 20 minutes vs Barca doesnt change that, remember our 30 minutes vs City?

Anyone else notice how much Simeone looks like Ron Perlman?