City and Financial Doping | Charged by PL with numerous FFP breaches | Hearing begins 16th September 2024

A guy in his 50s who subscribes to Twitter Blue, lives in Warrington and tweets like a cocaine-fulled twenty-something doesn't strike me as an ITK. Then again, it's City, their roots are in toilet paper and their fanbase comes from Reddish. The man owns a tie, he's probably seen as some sort of intellectual amongst their fans.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Considering there has been no hearing yet, I struggle to imagine how charges have been dismissed. How and by whom? Maybe some have been satisfactorily answered in City’s replies and they’ve been withdrawn or discontinued, but that number seems out of whack.

This is most likely where it's at.

Twitter guy is full of shite. No way they are far through everything. The guy is implying that only 1 charge remains... Out of 100. Not a hope

This is most likely where it's at.

Twitter guy is full of shite. No way they are far through everything. The guy is implying that only 1 charge remains... Out of 100. Not a hope
True … people fall for the stupidest trash.

A guy in his 50s who subscribes to Twitter Blue, lives in Warrington and tweets like a cocaine-fulled twenty-something doesn't strike me as an ITK. Then again, it's City, their roots are in toilet paper and their fanbase comes from Reddish. The man owns a tie, he's probably seen as some sort of intellectual amongst their fans.

:lol:

And you did NOT spend 2billion not including for facilities and coaches and their maintenance and salaries and payouts since 2008 to buy all those titles.

Even when they give them away for free, they can't fill the seats they have now, what possible reason would they have for spending money on it to expand the stadium.

Especially when they don't even own it.

Even when they give them away for free, they can't fill the seats they have now, what possible reason would they have for spending money on it to expand the stadium.

No Stadium with a capacity of less than 60k can host the CL final.

Needless to say, them spending all this money on something they dont own will also "help" their case with the FA. Everything they do is calculated.

There are loads of City accounts replying that their are no longer and charges against them to anyone who mentions the charges in the replies on Skys tweet about the ludicrus stadium expansion plan, where are they all getting this info about the charges being dropped?

If the charges against City are still outstanding at the syart of next season then all of the other 19 Premier League teams should release a joint statement saying they are refusing to play them again until the charges are settled.

To be very honest, this is not going anywhere. UEFA which is a much more powerful organization can't even touch City. What chance do the English FA have?

City and PSG are used to engage world best lawyers in their team. They are really rich and powerful. Their influence go much further than football. They are major investors in many important economies in the world.

They should really try to clear this up this season, they shouldn't allow city to win a treble, only to then say in september it was wrong and it shouldn't have happened.

It will be the same thing as UEFA. The FA will sanction them only to have CAS overturn it on a technicality a few months later. They can claim innocence, the league can continue to keep its snout in the trough, and everybody else knows they're dodgy as feck.

It will be the same thing as UEFA. The FA will sanction them only to have CAS overturn it on a technicality a few months later. They can claim innocence, the league can continue to keep its snout in the trough, and everybody else knows they're dodgy as feck.

They are not able to appeal to CAS if found guilty of these charges.

There's no cas appeal this time, the English high court I believe I read is the only possibility after this but I might be misremembering but I think city have said they will go along with what happens here, it's not like UEFA where they felt it was biased.

There's no cas appeal this time, the English high court I believe I read is the only possibility after this but I might be misremembering but I think city have said they will go along with what happens here, it's not like UEFA where they felt it was biased.
:lol: They were bang to rights but it was time barred.

Yup this was more to do with the PL trying to show that it takes these things seriously rather than actually taking these things seriously. A few brown envelopes is all it takes.

:lol: They were bang to rights but it was time barred.

Wrong and nothing to do with what I was talking about. Why is it always people with no idea how it actually played out who storm in posting this with absolutely no understanding of what they're talking about?
Its actually what they were in the end done for, non-compliance based on a percieved UEFA bias.

Maybe as a means to report higher ticket revenues somehow, to circumvent the FFP stuff?

To be very honest, this is not going anywhere. UEFA which is a much more powerful organization can't even touch City. What chance do the English FA have?

City and PSG are used to engage world best lawyers in their team. They are really rich and powerful. Their influence go much further than football. They are major investors in many important economies in the world.

It's the Premier League who are taking the case against City, not the FA. And they are in a much more powerful position than UEFA because there's no time bar on evidence and no CAS appeal option available.
Yup this was more to do with the PL trying to show that it takes these things seriously rather than actually taking these things seriously. A few brown envelopes is all it takes.

If it only took a few brown envelopes, the charges would never have been leveled in the first place after what was an extremely lengthy investigation.
This is pretty much how cases like this go.
No it isn't. The Premier League made the charges after nearly 4 years of investigation. The panel will make a decision on each and every one of the charges - they do not have the power to modify and condense the charges. The idea that they have is bullshit of the very highest degree.

Why are they expanding a stadium where they already do a buy 1 get 12 tickets free promotion every week?

Why are they expanding a stadium where they already do a buy 1 get 12 tickets free promotion every week?
Pretty sure it was some idea that the lawyers gave them. There are already tweets about creating 2000 new jobs for the community.

Wrong and nothing to do with what I was talking about. Why is it always people with no idea how it actually played out who storm in posting this with absolutely no understanding of what they're talking about?
Its actually what they were in the end done for, non-compliance based on a percieved UEFA bias.
https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...city-over-sponsor-money-time-barred-cas-rules

In public statements throughout the process, City had accused the members of the IC, AC and Uefa itself of bias against the club, claiming they ignored “irrefutable evidence”. The Cas judgment makes no suggestion of bias, and states that “Uefa by no means filed frivolous charges against MCFC. As also acknowledged by MCFC, there was a legitimate basis to prosecute MCFC.”
If that's not what your talking about, perhaps you could clarify.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...city-over-sponsor-money-time-barred-cas-rules

If that's not what your talking about, perhaps you could clarify.

Legitimate basis to prosecute is not bang to rights.

Some issues were time barred, they are neither bang to rights nor cleared just time barred. The assumption of guilt on the time barred charges is naive (or should I say the assumption of guaranteed proven guilt).

Some issues were successfully beaten by cities legal team which largely gets overlooked. In fact much of the smoking gun evidence citys team was successful against and stuff like the aabar letter everyone was so quick to post from Der Spiegel was quickly disproven as anything Mansoor related.

Nothing in either link you posted has anything "bang to rights in it". And what you did post clearly backs up what I said of Cities bias accusations against UEFA.

You've supported what I've said whilst showing there was no legitimacy in your bang to rights claim.

The actual fine City received was €10m for non compliance with Uefa, which they tried to defend by claiming the aforementioned bias which was my point in the first place.

No it isn't. The Premier League made the charges after nearly 4 years of investigation. The panel will make a decision on each and every one of the charges - they do not have the power to modify and condense the charges. The idea that they have is bullshit of the very highest degree.
Yes it is. Not in the way that guy thinks it has but this is the way these cases usually go, look at Trump getting arrested for loads of wild shit like paying a prostitute hush money, but the reality is they're after him for fraud. It's the same for City.

Why do they do this? Because when you go after one thing, like fraud, the opposition can easily dismiss it by throwing all kinds of shit back, accusing everyone involved of fraud at some point, discredit the process and garner support in the process from the people that believe they're being targeted unfairly.

When you throw the book at someone, they generally don't have very many friends willing to step forward into that shit show and help them out. By the end of this investigation, I fully expect most of these claims to be dropped due to lack of evidence but they cooking the books one's will stand because that's what they're after them for.

Legitimate basis to prosecute is not bang to rights.

Some issues were time barred, they are neither bang to rights nor cleared just time barred. The assumption of guilt on the time barred charges is naive (or should I say the assumption of guaranteed proven guilt).

Some issues were successfully beaten by cities legal team which largely gets overlooked. In fact much of the smoking gun evidence citys team was successful against and stuff like the aabar letter everyone was so quick to post from Der Spiegel was quickly disproven as anything Mansoor related.

Nothing in either link you posted has anything "bang to rights in it". And what you did post clearly backs up what I said of Cities bias accusations against UEFA.

You've supported what I've said whilst showing there was no legitimacy in your bang to rights claim.

The actual fine City received was €10m for non compliance with Uefa, which they tried to defend by claiming the aforementioned bias which was my point in the first place.
maxresdefault.jpg

If it only took a few brown envelopes, the charges would never have been leveled in the first place after what was an extremely lengthy investigation.
You’re right. It might take a lot of brown envelopes which will still be relatively few for the cheating FC.

Yes it is. Not in the way that guy thinks it has but this is the way these cases usually go, look at Trump getting arrested for loads of wild shit like paying a prostitute hush money, but the reality is they're after him for fraud. It's the same for City.

Why do they do this? Because when you go after one thing, like fraud, the opposition can easily dismiss it by throwing all kinds of shit back, accusing everyone involved of fraud at some point, discredit the process and garner support in the process from the people that believe they're being targeted unfairly.

When you throw the book at someone, they generally don't have very many friends willing to step forward into that shit show and help them out. By the end of this investigation, I fully expect most of these claims to be dropped due to lack of evidence but they cooking the books one's will stand because that's what they're after them for.

I've basically been saying this to City fans and even pointed out the news they've been celebrating today is exactly what I've been telling them and they've become rather angry.

Might have been me comparing them to major criminal organisations and how the authorities bring them down in this exact way or the suggestion that they could call the phoenix club Blue Moon United.

City could make this all go away right now. Remember they haven't done anything wrong. ;)

Their reputation is being put in a bad light and yet still they do nothing to clear their name. They just deny all charges and don't attend hearings.

They are guilty as sin. Rui Pinto, the world's greatest hacker, is the smoking gun they can't silence. Hahaha