Chicharito Loan Watch | Real Madrid

loan meh, why? why? why? we just can't sell this load of garbage. like anderson they will all be back next season.

Why are we loaning him? We're better of keeping him on the bench and bringing him as an impact sub. Real Madrid are no way going to sign him at the end of the season so we are just going to get back next season.

Hernandez' confidence is shot at the moment but his movement, pace and instinct is still there.

He is a pretty good striker. Don't get some of the comments.

And he will be useful for Madrid and if he is quite possibly get a decent fee next summer on top of the loan fee.

We offload his wages. Opens up space for Wilson too.

Good move for Madrid, they now have a very, very balanced squad. Chicha will do well there in the few matches he'll get the chance in.

Pure poacher with limited footballing skills but an excellent eye for a goal, a bit like Huntelaar who also had a very good goalscoring run for Real in the short time he spent there, mainly benefitting from the insane amount of quality the other players bring in against inferior clubs.

Let's just hope Chicha scores a lot so we can sell him for a decent price next year, or comes back super confident for us.

Surely we would try and get someone off them on loan? Jese and Illarramendi aren't getting many games.

One season of Hernandez shirts sold in America.

Just watched some videos of him from his first couple of seasons, and now I'm sad :(

He's such a loveable lad.

he's the perfect player for madrid. Backup for benzema, will get his fair share of gametime, will sell a buggerton of shirts and in madrids system all they need is a poacher.

he will score a bucketload if he plays

even if he gets 20 mins a game he will score 15

Still think its not the best move for us or him but good luck to him

Sending him on loan doesn't really make sense for us unless Madrid have agreed to a set price at the end of the loan.

Hoped we would sell him, so I am disappointed with the loan. What's the point of loan? if he fails we will never sell him and it's clear as a day that he isn't good enough to be starter for us. People who are negotiating these type of things are doing terrible job for us, how can anyone be satisfied with Ed?
Knowing us, I wouldn't be surprised if we are paying him full wages because "this loan might bring his confidence back".

Only good thing about this is that Welbeck will probably stay now.

Hold on nothing seems confirmed from any reputable source one way or another. Could be loan could be £16m!

Hold on nothing seems confirmed from any reputable source one way or another. Could be loan could be £16m!
I'd be happy with the latter. Good lad, despite having a great start to his United career, he faded off bad due to apparently limited skillset. Don't think he has anything to contribute here anymore, so I'd sell him and move on.

Wish him luck where ever he goes, he's 4th choice at the moment and he deserves better than that.

Good, always rated the little bastard. He'll do great for us.

Must have been some part of the Di Maria deal.

Good, always rated the little bastard. He'll do great for us.

Must have been some part of the Di Maria deal.

With the chances you guys will create for him he will score 20 + if he gets the games, our service to him just dried up, and given that his confidence dropped, just hope you're paying top money for him....but I doubt it.

I'd be happy with the latter. Good lad, despite having a great start to his United career, he faded off bad due to apparently limited skillset. Don't think he has anything to contribute here anymore, so I'd sell him and move on.

I think he has the potential to be world class, which is the concern. He looked like the best poacher in the world in the first season and some of the second season. The problem is you need a team set-up to fit with him. Our team isn't dynamic enough or with consistent and quality wingers to get the best out of him.

The disadvantage of getting rid of him is probably offset by any advantage. Longer term, RVP can't have too much further to go (2-3 years?), but get the impression we'd get someone better than Hernandez when RVP eventually retires. If we didn't it would seem short sighted. Kagawa could have been another option as well with Rooney pushed further forward.

Don't understand this. He won't play much at all at Madrid, and I always felt Hernandez was a player we could have sold, at least if the rumours are to be believed.

I can't see him being anymore then a super-sub there.

Well exactly what Chicarito then got with us? In fact he got one more start with us!
Yeah, but Real won the CL. I'd rather play for that team.
I guess the loan means he's a stopgap until Jese comes back from injury. Which is not bad.

Don't understand this. He won't play much at all at Madrid, and I always felt Hernandez was a player we could have sold, at least if the rumours are to be believed.

He'll be 2nd choice as opposed to 4th choice & they'll have a lot more games to play than us. Juve were the only other team in for him and that was a loan too, with them being tight cnuts I doubt we'd get more out of them than Madrid.

Yeah, but Real won the CL. I'd rather play for that team.
I guess the loan means he's a stopgap until Jese comes back from injury. Which is not bad.
? That's a completely different point and has nothing to do with the original point you were making about the comparison with Morata.

loan meh, why? why? why? we just can't sell this load of garbage. like anderson they will all be back next season.

Right now he's worth about £10 million, if he bangs in 20-25 for Madrid which given the amount of games they play, and the chances they will create for him he easily could, then he could become a £25 million + players, plus Madrid will give us a few million to loan him now.

This is actually a very good loan spell, his major competition is Benzema & Jese and with the number of games Real play, he will get plenty of game time and Benzema is a moody inconsistent fecker anyways so there's hope for Chico to steal some games from under him. With the amount of service he gets, he is bound to score double digit goals easily and the exposure of playing for Madrid might make his value rise. He's a likable guy for the fans as well so if he plays well, there's a good chance Marca & AS will be running fan polls asking Perez to sign him.

feck he's moving from Valencia, Young & Cleverley level service to Ronaldo, Bale, James & Modric.

I'm happy for it to just be a loan. Meaning if he does well we can throw him back in the fold, assuming Madrid have no fee agreement.

There'll be no problems with the service a lad like him thrives on at Real Madrid and I doubt it'll be long until he'll be banging them in with his arse, shoulders and the back of his head again. He'll do well there.

This is actually a very good loan spell, his major competition is Benzema & Jese and with the number of games Real play, he will get plenty of game time and Benzema is a moody inconsistent fecker anyways so there's hope for Chico to steal some games from under him. With the amount of service he gets, he is bound to score double digit goals easily and the exposure of playing for Madrid might make his value rise. He's a likable guy for the fans as well so if he plays well, there's a good chance Marca & AS will be running fan polls asking Perez to sign him.

feck he's moving from Valencia, Young & Cleverley level service to Ronaldo, Bale, James & Modric.

I agree. I can't remember the number of times I wanted to break something whenever I wanted to see Benzema's team go through a match, but he ended up fecking glorious chances. Chico should be more than capable of bagging his share of goals and see his value rise as you said. With a loan deal, we'd still have the choice about the next step to follow depending of how he performs in Madrid.

How in the world did we allow the likes of Cleverley, Young and Valencia to carry on instead of replacing them when it was crystal clear enough that we need better providers of the ball.

Good luck to him...hope he scores a shit load for them.

Another one of our deadwood players goes to a CL club, whilst Young and Valencia remain here

Good luck to him...hope he scores a shit load for them.

Another one of our deadwood players goes to a CL club, whilst Young and Valencia remain here
Who in their right mind would want to sign those players?

Hernandez, Cleverley and Nani can prove to be useful in the right system. But those two? No chance anyone would take their big wages