Championship 2024/25

That might be the biggest goalkeeping howler I’ve ever seen

I just cannot fathom how that has happened

That surely has to be match fixing. No other explanation for it. I mean don't get me wrong, Meslier is fecking shite but no keeper is that shite.

It's obviously a comedy, but about 10 minutes previously (might have the timing wrong) he got kneed quite hard in the head by Struijk and was down for a good 3 minutes getting seen to by medical staff.

I can only think he was concussed.

Sunderland fans streaming out with ten minutes to go, embarrassing bunch.

Illan Stéphane Meslier (born 2 March 2000) is a French professional footballer who plays as a goalkeeper for EFL Championship club Leeds United, where he serves as vice-captain. He refuses on principle to concentrate on the football field after the 96th minute of a match, evidenced by what was officially declared ‘the worst goalkeeping mistake ever’ against Sunderland in October 2024.

Wikipedia

Luton currently sitting 21st in the Championship despite being in the Premier League last season. Crazy how quickly things can change.

Luton currently sitting 21st in the Championship despite being in the Premier League last season. Crazy how quickly things can change.
We're a fecking mess right now and they manager looks clueless whilst the players look useless.

Which makes no sense considering what we were doing last season. Granted we got relegated but we fought tooth and nail for every ball.

This year we appear to lack any fight and the 3-at-the-back system isn't working and Edwards refuses to adjust.

Can't see where the points are gonna come from and we also got Watford next, who will batter us.

We're a fecking mess right now and they manager looks clueless whilst the players look useless.

Which makes no sense considering what we were doing last season. Granted we got relegated but we fought tooth and nail for every ball.

This year we appear to lack any fight and the 3-at-the-back system isn't working and Edwards refuses to adjust.

Can't see where the points are gonna come from and we also got Watford next, who will batter us.

It's tough to see. I became a big fan of Luton after watching you last season. As you said, you fought tooth and nail every game and always left a strong impression.

I haven’t followed you as closely this season, but it’s disappointing to see how things have slipped. I understand you've lost a few players but I didnt think it would affect you as much as it has.

Hopefully, Edwards can make the necessary adjustments and get you back on track. A solid run of form could quickly turn things around and push you right back up the table.