Championship 2024/25

Nervous about the game. I don't know what the feck our board were doing with transfers. That defense and holding player are gonna cost us big this game.

Thomas Frank starting quite well with Burnley.

Why is he playing the kids, is it injuries or sold players?
Barkley and Lokonga are the biggest misses (one sold the other was loan). Maybe Osho too.

In terms of playing the kids, it's injuries. A bunch of midfielders and nearly every defender is injured. And the thing is, these defenders are massively injury prone, they're always out after a game or two.

We really really need to buy defenders or it's a mid table finish this year.

Barkley and Lokonga are the biggest misses (one sold the other was loan). Maybe Osho too.

In terms of playing the kids, it's injuries. A bunch of midfielders and nearly every defender is injured. And the thing is, these defenders are massively injury prone, they're always out after a game or two.

We really really need to buy defenders or it's a mid table finish this year.
It will be a bit of a letdown for the fans if they don't strengthen the defence. That was a good save from your goalkeeper.

I don't know what we were expecting starting two teen-agers in central defence and then another one as a holding midfielder.

Can't believe all your CBs are still injured from last season, Osho, Potts, Burke etc?! Guessing Nakamba is also still out.

Luton team will look really good when they're all fit again given what you have out wide and in attack.

Can't believe all your CBs are still injured from last season, Osho, Potts, Burke etc?! Guessing Nakamba is also still out.

Luton team will look really good when they're all fit again given what you have out wide and in attack.
Yeah, although Osho left.

We need to get Joe Taylor on. Reckon he could nick one.

End to end and goal FML
At least you have the moral victory of your manager not having Scott Parker's midlife crisis hair.

Never has a man more obviously been in the market for a convertible and a 20 year old bit on the side.

1-4. This is some start for Burnley.

Just seem they've got Wout Weghorst on the bench. Not sure if they'll loan him out again but they'll be top 2 again I suspect if they keep this squad together, they're the new Norwich at this level.

Just seem they've got Wout Weghorst on the bench. Not sure if they'll loan him out again but they'll be top 2 again I suspect if they keep this squad together, they're the new Norwich at this level.
Yeah. Ferrari in the championship and Corsa in the premier league.

Kaminski is feckin hilarious, even if he hadnt got a yellow for the time wasting, he'd have still got 2 yellows for each of those challenges :lol:

Good result for Derby, first 3 points on the board beating Middlesbrough 1-0 although it looks like 'Boro completely outplayed them going off the stats. 70.4% posession, 20 shots vs 3, but only 4 on target vs. 2. Maybe there were loads of longer range shots mixed in there, struggling to break them down? Often happens with that kind of game but I didn't see it.

Bristol City 2-0 up against Millwall after 12 minutes. Millwall now in a 3-2 lead.

Burnley 3-0 up v Cardiff, looking like the team to beat early on. Not too surprising.

:lol: wtf was he thinking. Looks like almost out of frustration and couldn't be bothered..

I think after he commits his first foul outside the box he knows it's a 2nd yellow so may aswell just wipe out the next player anyway to stop a potential goal.

It's still absolutely mental though.

A goalie being sent off for 2 yellows after half an hour must be a new record!