Champions League Semi Finals (30th April - 8th May)

Liverpool should have had three yellow cards till now

I'm not saying that but it's so silly they turned on him cause of that, before that they acted like he's a saint.

Wasn't just his celebration. He was picking fights and instigating Liverpool players all game and seems to be doing the same tonight.

I'm amazed at how much of a cnut Suarez is. It's bloody impressive how he it permeates every fragment of his being. And it' hilarious, but only because he's doing it against Liverpool, and how quickly he's completely turned the entirety of their fanbase against him after the years of blind love and support.
He is like the love child of Geoffrey and Ramsey.

Listening to BT Sport commentary really makes you appreciate SkySports alot lot more.

Wasn't just his celebration. He was picking fights and instigating Liverpool players all game and seems to be doing the same tonight.
Like always. He bit players while he was with them. Tasting their own medicine now.

I'm not saying that but it's so silly they turned on him cause of that, before that they acted like he's a saint.
Fans eh?

They went as far as saying that Evra made the racism claims up and Suarez was the victim

Yeah fair enough. Most of my Ajax supporting buddies still love the guy. Though Im curious to see their reaction after a final filled with his cnutery. It's not often they face him in a game with high stakes.

Was playing the same way he did when he played for them. He was saying before the match that he wouldn’t celebrate, the way they’re booing now, he’s going to celebrate

Looked like an impact injury whack to the knee for Henderson. Didn’t look like a mad twist that would bust his ligaments.

I’m loving him winding up the scouse though :lol:
He’s really the kind of player who relishes this kind of opportunity. Fair play to him but I simply dislike his shithousery, obviously it’s less annoying if it’s your own player. Nothing to do with the celebrating last week, I wouldn’t expect anything else in a CL semifinal.

Coutinho is the complete opposite, he can’t seem to handle these occasions.

Like always. He bit players while he was with them. Tasting their own medicine now.

Yeah football fans being hypocrites isn't exactly surprising. Just saying it's not just the fact that he celebrated.

Much, Much worse than being a Racist,Diver,Cheat,Vampire on a football pitch But yeah :rolleyes::lol:

People say we're good at pressing but Barcelona are a level above us imo.

Just seen the Robertson incident. I hate the fact that it's a red card but by the laws of the game it's a red card. Drogba done less to Vidic in Moscow and got sent off. Multiple examples of players getting sent off for things like that. VAR won't work unless there's consistency.