Champions League Semi Finals (30th April - 8th May)

I could've sworn Luis Suarez used to play for Liverpool and was a diving, biting, racist, cheating fecker? But now he's a dick head "cheat" for celebrating and doing the same shit against them? Hilarious.

I could've sworn Luis Suarez used to play for Liverpool and was a diving, biting, racist, cheating fecker? But now he's a dick head "cheat" for celebrating and doing the same shit against them? Hilarious.

It is wonderfully ironic.

The dream scenario of course is Liverpool to be winning 4-0 and, in the 94th minute, Suarez scores and sends Liverpool out on away goals.

But I don’t think anyone’s nerves could take it.

I love it that Suarez is doing this to Liverpool, now they know what everyone else was complaining about.

Also ironic the crowd are chanting "cheat" when cheating is the reason why they are still in the title race

It's absolutely hilarious that Suarez was worshipped by Liverpool fans, plays one game against them, scores and is now the most hated man in the stadium :lol:

One day I hope we have a manager that can make the looks of Origi, Shaqiri, Matip, Henderson and Milner look amazing.

Most of them have something in common. They are high stamina players. Klopp's system is based on sprints and these players fit his style alright.

Christ, if only Messi scored the equalizer before the 1st half ends.

Liverpool will try the same "feck all kill all" tactics for the beginning of the 2nd.

I'm amazed at how much of a cnut Suarez is. It's bloody impressive how he it permeates every fragment of his being. And it' hilarious, but only because he's doing it against Liverpool, and how quickly he's completely turned the entirety of their fanbase against him after the years of blind love and support.

Do you think the Scousers have burned their Suarez T shirts

ay_1111594381.jpg

That'll be a yes.