Champions League Semi Finals (30th April - 8th May)

Nice to see our old friend Mr Cakir refereeing. Will he screw over another English team in Europe tonight? (I certainly hope so)

Man, these Scouse bastards really hate Suarez. Compensating for years and years of being blind to the fact that he's a twat?

If Salah and Firmino were playing I'd fear for Barca. The ball just doesn't stick with Shaqiri and Origi. It's pretty much attack over when they get the ball.

It is fantastic to be at a pub and to hear a bunch of Liverpool fans groan and laugh derisively as they see Suarez practising his dark arts :lol:

Henderson looks like the best midfielder on the pitch. Against Barcelona.

The pace of Liverpool, combined with eventually losing this tie and then realising the league is also probably done for, will hopefully cause a huge capitulation on Sunday and mean they lose their last home game to Wolves in front of their fans ready for the lap of honour with ZERO silverware.

Bloody love football sometimes.

Also loving Macmanamans ridiculous delusion and optimism right now thinking pool can do this. It’ll be even sweeter when the depressing realisation hits him that they’ve won feck all.

Reactions: Penna
Wouldn't be a bad strategy to use Suarez as heat-seeking target, while the best player on the planet goes about his business.

feck me, is it a rule that Barça have to pass it to Messi in the final third, no matter what?

Will never not be funny to think how low they stooped to defend this racist biting twat when he played for them :lol:

This is painful as h** to watch, but I have to say, I'm impressed with how Liverpool have been able to shut down Rakitic in these two games. You very seldom see that happening

So you can bite players, kick players, be a massive cheat and be found guilty of racial abuse and you're good as gold but celebrate against them and you're an evil cheat?

Liverpool fans.

One day I hope we have a manager that can make the looks of Origi, Shaqiri, Matip, Henderson and Milner look amazing.