Champions League Quarter Finals (5th - 13th Apr)

Hows Darwin doing vs the dippers?

Not had much ball. Got through once and scored a lovely little chip but he was just offside. Quiet enough otherwise but most the ball been down the other end. Runs a lot in fairness to him.

Don't they check all goals for off-side, handballs etc? I'm not sure it falls under the clear and obvious nonsense.
Not sure about that. But let me not derail the discussion any further.

I can't stop chuckling every time I see Foden with that bandage. Looks like a mannequin doll

he reminds me of one of those cpr practice dolls that we all lost our virginities to before being banned from st john’s ambulance first aid training courses.

I've watched 7 Atletico games this season. Each one has been a chore to watch. I think I would give up football if we played "football" like them.

Very likely Baldiola will pull his annual disasterclass today. The longer City don't score, the more likely Thugletico will shit house their way to victory.

So we get goalkeeping coaches, defending coaches. Do Madrid have "being dickheads" coaches or is everyone who goes there just a dickhead to begin with?