Champions League Quarter Finals (5th - 13th Apr)

Wolf1992

Supports
No team in particular.
Bayern have 19 shots, 2 on target, 1 xG (vs Villareal's 1.29)

Drama queening about Liverpool's "inevitable" quadruple aside, they'll most likely pump Villareal in Munich next week
Villarreal's first goal was very jammy as well.

Like the goal argentinian player Mercado scored against France in WC 2018.
Villareal player wanted to control the ball, and a poor first touch pushed the ball in the net unintentionally.

If this ends up 1-0, Bayern can massacre Villarreal in Germany.

laughtersassassin

Everton getting relegated.

Bayern being beaten.

Liverpool looking like they'll win the lot.

It seems everything just goes for that lot at the minute. If Villarreal win it'll be one of the easiest runs to the final in a while.

Lecland07

Refs stopping the game for a bruised leg. They really damage the game with their incompetence.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes

Villareal player wanted to control the ball, and a poor first touch pushed the ball in the net unintentionally.

Went to watch Mercado's goal, stayed for Pavard's beauty

If I could frame a gif and hang it on the wall I'd do it for Pavard's

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020

Villarreal don't tend to get battered though.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Went to watch Mercado's goal, stayed for Pavard's beauty
I'll never get tired of seeing that goal, and the shot of that curve into the net from behind Pavard with Tolisso already raising his arms in celebration before it hits the back of the net...:drool:

Also, I would be extremely annoyed if I'm Chelsea and that ridiculous stoppage over cramps.

Wayne's World

Madrid deserved winners tonight, pushed Chelsea back and couldn't get near Benzema in the middle of the pitch when he collected the ball and turned with runners either side of him. Not done yet because Chelsea will have chances but be hard to look past Madrid now

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
I think he’s done a good job tonight though, went for it and didn’t sit back was brave tactics that paid off.
In the first half. In the second he went full defensive. In fairness, it's working. I still don't like it though

Deery

Dreary
It’s sad that Luka Modric is 36 or whatever, wish we could bottle that and keep him forever.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Nagelsmann needs to feck off and grow some pubes before he can apply again for the Bayern job. fecking schoolboy, clueless at this level.

marktan

Hmm I probably would've preferred Chelsea to win the tie, I think they give City a better game over two legs. Real are way too reliant on Benzema currently.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Good game Real Madrid. Never know what the second half could have been without that Mendy brainfart. Killed any momentum we may have had.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Nagelsmann needs to feck off and grow some pubes before he can apply again for the Bayern job. fecking schoolboy, clueless at this level.
This. He is totally out of his depth. We need to get Ten Haag done before Tuesday because Bayern will be looking for a new manager on Wednesday.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Not sure about anyone else but in terms of strikers who we probably could sign who aren't at big clubs now .. Gerard Moreno would be as good as anyone. A true all round striker who would help our overall play, and be quality for a few years with his technique.

MexicanCowboy

Supports
Barcelona
La Liga is no joke as some English fans believe. It's a shame Barca didn't sack Koeman before the season started.