Champions League 24/25 | Matchday 2: October 1-2

Still not overly impressed with Frimpong. Everytime I watch him he's just kind of there. Running around frantically like a Jack Russell but achieving feck all

Feck all? He did get two assists tonight. 14 goals and 12 assists all competitions last season. That seems atleast something to me :lol:

I can't tell if this post is genuine or trolling.

Real Madrid never bought Hamit Altintop. They signed him on a free .... from Bayern Munich. Your club. Where he played a hell of a lot more than at Real Madrid (600 minutes total).
Its ok, sometimes you get quality even by hiring cheap from mediocre teams. That Alonso dude wasnt half bad, neither was that bald dutchman

Still not overly impressed with Frimpong. Everytime I watch him he's just kind of there. Running around frantically like a Jack Russell but achieving feck all

His weaknesses, and strengths, are quite clear right now and I think is why big teams have avoided him despite him having a pretty low release clause and Frimpong himself being ready for a move. He seems a very system oriented player, playing more as an old school winger than an actual right back. Not all teams would play with a RWB and less so would want to give their RWB so much license to go forward.

In this Levekusen team he's arguably the best right back in the world but outside of them there's still a lot of uncertainty. He's not a particularly great dribbler, crosser from deep or defender but is exceptional at hitting the ball across the face of goal when in the box, his off the ball movement, combined with his speed, is exceptional as well.

Ultimately, it's whether a team feels he can change to adapt to their style and right now I'm not certain he can be a great RB for another team and tactics.

It's basically metrics that try to show quality of possession and not quality of shots, like xG. If I remember correctly xThreat assigns threat values to zones on the pitch and then creates a score from that (something like: the closer to goal your possession is the better its xThreat).

Field tilt, I think, just measures how many of the game's final third actions belonged to either team.
Thanks!

His weaknesses, and strengths, are quite clear right now and I think is why big teams have avoided him despite him having a pretty low release clause and Frimpong himself being ready for a move. He seems a very system oriented player, playing more as an old school winger than an actual right back. Not all teams would play with a RWB and less so would want to give their RWB so much license to go forward.

In this Levekusen team he's arguably the best right back in the world but outside of them there's still a lot of uncertainty. He's not a particularly great dribbler, crosser from deep or defender but is exceptional at hitting the ball across the face of goal when in the box, his off the ball movement, combined with his speed, is exceptional as well.

Ultimately, it's whether a team feels he can change to adapt to their style and right now I'm not certain he can be a great RB for another team and tactics.

If he's not a particularly good dribbler then which right back is? In one on one situations, he's probably ampng the best in the world. His big weakness is composure. Could have had 10 more goals last season if he was more clinical.

If he's not a particularly good dribbler then which right back is? In one on one situations, he's probably ampng the best in the world. His big weakness is composure. Could have had 10 more goals last season if he was more clinical.
He is a really good dribbler, however he is not a right back, is he.