Champions League 24/25 | Matchday 2: October 1-2

Inter with Rudiger instead of the racist, Dani Olmo in midfield and Noncelo on the right would be a scary scary team

From what i could see on Prime conference, no fireworks happening tonight. most matches bordering on being boring, tbh.

(Ripoff artists Prime showing me commercials for the DAZN ripoff artists is sadly ironic)

KDB looks tonight like his legs are gone. Thought he was faking injury to get a break if I'm honest. No idea why he's benching Foden after last season. Rodri been absolute shit too, started that strike tonight apparently. Pep needs to do something cause its too easy for Inter to run through us in midfield, Bernardo can't beat Inters trio on his own.

On the plus side Lewis, Gvaridol and Savinho looking good plus Erling looking sharp. Poor showing from everyone else.

I always enjoy Inter. They're like an old school team, a new age Atletico with rugged defenders like Acerbi and Bastoni. Not many teams like them nowadays.

Inter are absolutely useless in the final third. Jesus wept.

Also, this City kit is an abomination plus the terrible font for the names on the back.

Inter are absolutely useless in the final third. Jesus wept.

Also, this City kit is an abomination plus the terrible font for the names on the back.
Thats what happens when you let Noel Gallagher design your kit.

Guardiola with his City team really suck the life out of football

He’s created the football equivalent of Space Jam’s Monstars

I honestly don't understand how some people find Man City boring. I know it's a matter of taste but that passing play in the opponent's box which Foden couldn't finish was simply beautiful.

Inter stating their case for the retroactive Cardboard Cup once City is dissolved in March. Head held high!