4.9 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two goals but he was still shit doing his job as a defensive midfielder.

Goal machine. Sucks that he isn't good at the end other end

He can't play as a 6 by himself anymore. With Amrabat in, he should be the 8.

He's diving in and reckless. Something you do when you know your legs are gone.

Any chance ETH moves him up the pitch when Amrabat and Mount come back.

Liability defending but very classy in and around the box.

Scored two goals but was pretty poor, bypassed and dispossessed way too easily.

Another poor performance. Legs are gone. Crazy how it happens in the space of a few months, but it was the same with Ronaldo.

Real Madrid thanking us every day for paying Casemiro's pension, just like we did with Mata and Matic from Chelsea.

He can't play as a 6 by himself anymore. With Amrabat in, he should be the 8.

He's diving in and reckless. Something you do when you know your legs are gone.
I read somewhere that this is EtH's plan, Amrabaat at 6 and Case further up.

Really don't know why he came here. From one of the most successful teams of all time to playing with tossers.

ten Hags tactics are bullshit this season also.

Amrabat could give him the platform to be as effective as possible. As much as I criticise him, being partnered with Eriksen is a big a hindrance as they come. Amrabat can advance the ball from deep and can keep it under pressure.

Not the first time he keeps fighting at the end. One of the few players with the right mentality.

60 million last year was too much for a 30 year old and I had serious reservations about him as a signing. He did make me eat my words last year, but it's proving to be true that we shouldn't be buying players for big money when they are at the tail end of their career.

Three goals in six matches, yet we get the feeling that he's completely done. What a weird season so far. Still thanks for the memories and experience of class in midfield even for a short time.

Tbh goals aside, I think he is getting back to his best as well in terms of breaking up play and helping with transition. We just need to put an effective partner next to him.

Christ. He's been abysmal in his off the ball work for months.

More of a defensive passenger than fecking Matic.

Sadly our only set piece threat.

can’t help but laugh when commentator said a couple of times. ‘This corner/free kick gives Lindelof the chance to get up from the back’

Oooooooooohhh. And how the oppo tremble with fear

Another poor performance. Legs are gone. Crazy how it happens in the space of a few months, but it was the same with Ronaldo.

Real Madrid thanking us every day for paying Casemiro's pension, just like we did with Mata and Matic from Chelsea.

He is rightfully getting praise for his goals but his general play was toilet water.

The only player who could play with Eriksen and look good is peak Kante.

Casemiro can't be a one man midfielder.

His legs are going-going-gone and is being asked to cover massive space. Insane tactics from Ten Hag.

Painful to watch the love on the forum he gets compared to someone like Fred who loses maybe maximum 1/3 of the balls in midfield compared to Case.

Horrible trap we are in with him - RM player who won it all who is not good enough for us. Sure get prime Modric and Kroos next to him and tell him to stop dribble maybe he can be of some use.

Been one of our very worst performers in a really bad start to the season.

I will steal one quote from matchday thread which sums him up;
He is a winner playing with losers.

yes he got 2 goals but he was very very bad.

I'd drop him for the next game but honestly do we have anyone that can play in his place that's not injured? Mjebri?

I will steal one quote from matchday thread which sums him up;
He is a winner playing with losers.
Except a lot of our problems stem from him. A midfielder who's as careless with the ball as him has no room to talk. Like when people tried to prop up Bruno by conveniently overlooking how much trouble he was causing to the team in general with his carelessness.

That was as bad as I've ever seen him play. Musiala glided past him one time in the 2nd half and that doesn't happen 5 years ago.

Cooked.
He still has a role to play but he needs runners around. Eth must've seen this hapenning last season and yet let Fred go and kept both Eriksen / McTominay.

Anyone who's in even the slightest bit of doubt (how?) that he's totally finished at this level..

Go and watch Bayern's second goal and pay attention to where Case is and what he's doing. That's no different to his lack of contribution to defending while tracking back since February. He is the entire reason we concede 2-3 cutbacks every fecking game these days.

He will be better with Amrabat next to him

That was as bad as I've ever seen him play. Musiala glided past him one time in the 2nd half and that doesn't happen 5 years ago.
Shows where we are, hirign preretired players who can paly football at walking, meanwhile there are clubs giving chances to agile quick players, which are wonderfully effective in 2023 footy.

Yes, he scores goals but YOU CANNOT PLAY HIM WITH ERIKSEN! Two ageing players with no legs. I simply cannot fathom why EtH keeps doing this. It was the same issue last season.

Painful to watch the love on the forum he gets compared to someone like Fred who loses maybe maximum 1/3 of the balls in midfield compared to Case.

Horrible trap we are in with him - RM player who won it all who is not good enough for us. Sure get prime Modric and Kroos next to him and tell him to stop dribble maybe he can be of some use.

They got themselves a retractable pitch with our money mean while Old Trafford is falling apart. We are so depressing.

Two good goals, but it's a shame he's very bad at what we really need him to do. He's diving in all over the pitch and not winning anything.

Amrabat has to be good or we're in serious trouble. This midfield we're using does not work.

Status
Not open for further replies.