Carabao Cup 2022/23

Havertz can’t look up and dribble. There was an obvious open pullback there, and he was oblivious. Instead he put it in a good place “in theory” even though he knew Sterling couldn’t get there.

He came on about 60 seconds ago in fairness.

Makes sense :p I swear him, Pulisic and Havertz are identical triplets at times that I get confused, especially when I’ve muted the feed and the names aren’t heard.

At least there were some good chances this game. Better than v Arsenal. Progress of sorts...

Yes - Genuinely the better side and a very good performance. Second half Jlingz finally showed up worked his socks off and scored - gets a standing ovation when subbed. The Forest fans chanted Djed Spences name when he came on and Yatesy gets another MOTM - Southgate get him to the WC!

Surely that goal should stand as both city and Chelsea player were off the pitch. Which means both are classed as on the byline for the offside rule.

I swear these Sky man of the matches are rigged to pamper England internationals.

Johnny Foreigner could score three overheads but Billy British will get the MOTM for showing ‘desire and pashun’

Chelsea couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo :lol:
We couldn’t hit the building they store the cows in. Actually, when we went to try and hit the building, to destroy said cow, we would have gotten on the wrong flight, and this even miss the country.

Penalties in Liverpool game. The keepers had a blinder in the Derby goal which means he'll shit it in the shootout.

Surely that goal should stand as both city and Chelsea player were off the pitch. Which means both are classed as on the byline for the offside rule.

Haven't seen this situation but an attacker needs two defenders behind him to be onside. So unless there were two defensive players off the pitch it's not onside.

I had to watch the living reminder of our ineptness that is Kai, and didn’t get to see Omari at all … that’s just salt in the wounds.

If Liverpool had any sense they'd get knocked out of this early, they have too much to do second half of the season.

Think it will work in Arsenal, Spurs and Chelsea's favor too.

If Liverpool had any sense they'd get knocked out of this early, they have too much to do second half of the season.

United will join that list tomorrow :lol:

Or they could just play this team every game…. As Klopp tends to do.

Next round of league cup starts 2 days after the World Cup final. Hahahahaha

FIFA should be ashamed of what they have done just to line their pockets.

How have they let the Derby keeper get away with that? He's way off his line.

Next round of league cup starts 2 days after the World Cup final. Hahahahaha

FIFA should be ashamed of what they have done just to line their pockets.

Yes, although the chances of a World Cup finalist needing to appear in that stage of the competition would always be slim.