Carabao Cup 2022/23

That was even sweet defensively by Ziyech. Honestly, did he owe in someone’s coffee?

Azpilicueta??? Is this a testimonial I wasn’t aware of?

Ziyech off. Mount and Sterling on…. Time for all offensive creation to die

Is it the Mangala that played for Stuttgart? How has he been for you so far?
Yes it is. Unfortunately missed most of the season with an injury but should be a starter now he’s back - very assured on the ball.

Citiy’s goalie …. Unreal, even if it was offside

Chelsea Arsenal and Spurs all heading out. Great for their top 4 hopes it can't be denied.

Hall is coming off for Havertz? We must be officially giving up.

After this performance you’ve got to give Ortega a run in against Brentford. Ederson has been strong as usual this season but not enough to warrant a consolidated place in the starting lineup. Besides I do often feel his shot stopping could be much better, Ortega has made some very impressive saves today.

I’ve barely noticed Mount in this game but you just know he’s starting for England in about two weeks time, as James Maddison sits on the bench wondering what the feck.

I'd rather win to be honest!
I’d only rather win if Hall and Omari scored the goals and we developed youth. Otherwise I’m this injury-plagued, weird WC season where keeping the top 4 we need for our long term plan is priority …. I would rather not have the extra fixtures after the break. We have CL fixture 3 days after the WC final … it’s going to be too much as it is.

Derby goalkeeper having an amazing game. Now injured of course with potentially penalties to come.

Can any of the Chelsea fans here tell me why we haven’t seen Hutchinson? Did he end up not being active for this match or something?

Would we be happy with top 4 and Carabao? If we take this seriously, we could actually win it. Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs all out. Liverpool and West Ham may yet still go out tonight too.

I hate teams playing football like Derby are in this.

Constantly Waste time
Constantly Fake injuries

Could see Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool and Spurs go out tonight.