Carabao Cup 2022/23

Why didn't he jump? He's been a bit shit since joining Chelsea hasn't he (Koulibaly)

Chelsea have been pretty poor, despite having a couple of very good chances.

We under use Ziyech. Not sure our ultimate issue with him, but he’s fun to watch. I have a tough time imagining him as a worse option than some of the people we continue to give minutes cough *Havertz* cough.

Koulibaly is such a fraud

Remember over two months ago when the media hailed Koulibaly as some inspired signing as he scored an overhead against Spurs and Martinez was some no-mark midget getting bullied by Brentford :p

EDIT: Took his fecking time there to get back and try prevent the second goal

Why didn't he jump? He's been a bit shit since joining Chelsea hasn't he (Koulibaly)
He was the only one without someone on the ground behind him, and nearest the keeper. In fairness it was probably designed for him not to jump.

My primary purpose in watching this game was wanting to see Hall Omari and more of Ziyech and Zakaria. So, still on for me

Who’s the co-commentator on the Sky Sports Main Event broadcast of City v Chelsea? Been very impressed with his commentary.

A very good manager last season for Luton. He got a very very average bunch of players shaped into a team that was hard to beat and not far off promotion.
Still seems a strange decision for the premier league and very young squad maybe go down come up they’re looking at?

Mahrez has genuinely one of the best first touches I've ever seen. Unreal.

City is so good, and do well run. Every single one of those youngsters look like they’re prepared in where they should be and how they fit in the team. Top to bottom cohesion.

You can say that a sovereign state owning a sporting club is bad, but they e die t a lot less than some of us.

Omg …. That goalie … wth man… give our kid a moment!

Yes, I will take pity goals

Ziyech….. that was pretty sweet… again

Seems a lifetime ago that Broja was flavour of the month.

Looks like a very poor man's Mitrovic tonight although can't be easy up there on your own against City.

City is so good, and do well run. Every single one of those youngsters look like they’re prepared in where they should be and how they fit in the team. Top to bottom cohesion.

You can say that a sovereign state owning a sporting club is bad, but they e die t a lot less than some of us.

"Every single one"? That have 2 kids playing.

If Sterling comes in ahead of Omari I will literally have stopped understanding the universe.