Carabao Cup 2022/23

We'll have at least 60%. Not that I think it will have a huge influence on the result.
I don’t think that’s dominating really but ceding possession has been one of the bad habits we’ve gotten away from under Ten Hag.
I don’t think either side will really dominate possession since we move it a bit faster up top while Haaland doesn’t really factor into your build up play so it’s one less player to over recycle the ball with.
I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say it’s gonna be a shit game.

Yes you will, and agreed it won't influence the result.

Your counter press is a threat but Ten Hag won't use it for possession he'll use it for fast transition exactly as it should be used vs City. City tend to press and win the ball high but then reset and rejig the pitch instead of fast breaks etc.. kinda methodical. You guy will counter press with 1 intent, get the ball and break the lines.

I don’t think that’s dominating really but ceding possession has been one of the bad habits we’ve gotten away from under Ten Hag.
I don’t think either side will really dominate possession since we move it a bit faster up top while Haaland doesn’t really factor into your build up play so it’s one less player to over recycle the ball with.
I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say it’s gonna be a shit game.

I agree it could be a shit with us passing it around creating very little (defending with the ball) whilst you guys are pretty comfortable and one goal nicks it either way. That said you never know with Pep he might play a back 3 and set them up at teh half way line expecting John Stones to keep pace with Rashford and you'll get plenty of chances.

They are still on your bench so won't make any difference

I mean we still have a strong enough side out we should win but its as good a lineup as Southampton could have asked for.

So last week City turned up in blue kits at the Bridge against a team wearing blue. This week they're wearing fecking yellow against a team in white. Everything about this club is fake and plastic.

City starting to get longer spells on the ball.

initial push from Southampton starting to fade

Djenepo tying his own legs in knots and falling over :lol:

I don't think Southampton are winning this, are they? :(