Carabao Cup 2022/23

The feck was Ortega doing there? This is gonna be a trashing alright.
2-0 doesn't flatter them a bit either.

Djenepo tying his own legs in knots and falling over :lol:

I don't think Southampton are winning this, are they? :(

Must not pat self on back for successful jinx too early...

Saints need it to be 4-0 at half time to stand a chance once baldie brings on the big boys.

No chance Citeh go out. Absolutely no chance. It'll be 3-2 by the 60th minute.

Please feck off, Pep.

Nice goal.

I'd like to congratulate Manchester United FC for the victory of 2022/23 Carabao Cup

Give us Newcastle in the semi-final please, all I care about. Think you've a much better chance vs. them over two legs - they will shithouse a final.

Southampton producing possibly two of their best ever goals since Le Tiss, in one game!

It's a win-win from here if Fraudiola has to bring on his big guns.

Give us Newcastle in the semi-final please, all I care about. Think you've a much better chance vs. them over two legs - they will shithouse a final.

Agreed, you have enough to do them at home and settle for a boring draw away.

Haaland is the best substitute ever seen in English football according to the commentator

Is anyone else finding it hard to differentiate between the kits?
There was a spot 5 mins ago when palmer passed to a Southampton player in the box and it looked completely deliberate

Just looking at the player Pep's bought in while at City. I reckon he's had about 25% success rate..

Oh this will be so great if they lose!

EDIT: nm, I see Haaland, KdB and Bilva on the bench. No way they're losing this. Hope he's forced to bring them on at HT and have them be a little bit tired for the United game