Bruno Fernandes | New contract until 2027

Unfortunately he has an army of fans (including the manager) who’ll defend his starting place to death. He’s a massive liability if we want to make any kind of progress.

Blessing in disguise 3 game ban.

See how we get on without him he’s part of the problem

People actually rate this guy. People actually thought it was a good decision to make him captain.

5 poor league games, 1 poor Europa game, and a sending off today after playing shite yet again. I think he needs shifting. If Saudi is an option make it happen. Terrible mistake by INEOS giving him that stupid contract and the never to position himself as if the club weren't committed to him last May when he had 2+1 years on his deal and earning 200K.

He has regressed badly. Nowhere good enough anymore. Him and rashford must not start again.

People actually rate this guy. People actually thought it was a good decision to make him captain.
I’ve always said it, he is not the type of character who should be captaining a club, and he’s not the type of player a title challenging team would have in their starting 11.
He needs booting out the club along with plenty others.

Unfortunately he has an army of fans (including the manager) who’ll defend his starting place to death. He’s a massive liability if we want to make any kind of progress.

His fans do my fecking head in. Nothing is ever his fault. Red card aside, he was absolutely diabolical once again.

It was barely a yellow, never mind a red. It’s yet another stupid decision ruining games every week. I don’t have any hope for the PL sorting out the cheating if they can’t even get basic officiating right.

Go on to the United subreddit if you want to lose your mind. It is essentially 600,000 fanatics of the Church of Bruno. The man can do no wrong on there.

That was never a red card - no matter your opinion on him as a player.

Never a red card imo, yellow yes.

But anyways, he's been awful whole season so far and ETH was never going to rest him, so finally some rest and we get to see someone else in place. Maybe we will play better(maybe even if ETH is finally sacked).

It was barely a yellow, never mind a red. It’s yet another stupid decision ruining games every week. I don’t have any hope for the PL sorting out the cheating if they can’t even get basic officiating right.
Or just don’t spit your dummy out and don’t try to stud the opposition? Just a thought

That wasn't bad red, but at least he gets a rest cos Ten Hag was never giving him one

He's lucky people will only be talking about the red card and not the fact he's been playing against us all season

Mount for Mainoo sums up all that’s bad with ETH in math decisions.

It was a bit unlucky to receive a red but I don’t think there was enough evidence for it to be overturned. It could have caused a very bad injury to the player and it wouldn’t matter if it happened through a slipped tackle. So I can see why the decision stood.

Could be an improvement. Unless the manager is the same. Then nothing really matters.

Go on to the United subreddit if you want to lose your mind. It is essentially 600,000 fanatics of the Church of Bruno. The man can do no wrong on there.

That sub is hideous. Criticism of anything United gets down voted into oblivion.

The first thing he did in the match was try a blind turn on the edge of his own box and lost the ball, when there was a simple pass he could've made to play us out of danger.

Football is just a showcase for what he can do. There is no team, there is only Bruno and his look-at-this shite. That one raking pass out to Rashford is the thing that his fans will point to from this match for evidence of his talent and how he makes us "tick."

Awful this season, but that's the worst red card I've ever seen for us. Worse than nani. Worse than Dalot at anfield last year given the context.

That sub is hideous. Criticism of anything United gets down voted into oblivion.
One of the most upvoted comments in the Bruno suspension thread right now.

"Bruno has been shite this year, but fans acting like he won’t be missed is absolutely crazy. A shit Bruno is still our best and most creative player by far and it really isn’t even close"

It's our version of RAWK.

One of the most upvoted comments in the Bruno suspension thread right now.

"Bruno has been shite this year, but fans acting like he won’t be missed is absolutely crazy. A shit Bruno is still our best and most creative player by far and it really isn’t even close"

It's our version of RAWK.

The delusion :lol:

The only way he was ever gonna be dropped from the starting lineup was either an injury or red card