Benjamin Sesko | Salzburg | Leipzig

Wouldn't count him among the best Forwards as of now but he has a ridiculously high ceiling in my opinion.

Has no deficiencies in any are of his game and has berbatov levels of niftiness with his feet, could become an absolute joy to watch I'd he keeps up the trajectory.

Indeed. His potential is obvious, and you see it in various areas of the pitch and various phases of play. He’s powerful and strong, rapid, silky in possession and can link play well. I think he’s a bigger talent than Hojlund and could develop into a complete centre forward, not one of those ‘only touches the ball 5 times in a game’ goal-hanger types, which I wouldn’t say is my preference.

He reminds me of Isak, who I’d have as the best striker in the league.

I really like him as a player the few times I've fully watched him. Just seems to have it. We picked Hojlund so Sesko will go elsewhere at this point probably, but definitely think he'll be a class forward in time

I hope our fan base displays the same level of
understanding and can be just as circumspect if one of ours drops a similarly anonymous performance.

Obviously a talented player that still has room to grow and requires we all show some patience in how his performances are judged.

He's an incredible athletic specimen, probably the most gifted striker in terms of athletic predispositions since Adriano.

But I think he just lacks that killer instinct and mentality. Will probably still have a great career as there's a shortage of strikers now.

Started the tournament half decent but he's been horrendous tonight (not just the big miss)

Not seen anything about him that suggests he has any more potential than other sub 21 year old no.9 out there.

Kind of shows what a dearth of good strikers that are out there. 20 years ago he would be a championship level striker, now he is being linked with Champions League teams.

Calm down lads. He’s raw for a 21 year old, anyone who’s watched him more than a handful of times has said that in this thread. I doubt he’s ever even played a full 120 minutes before.

raw players like him should worth about 15 mill. max. Rasmus is twice the player.

Bit head down, isn't he? Got all the attributes to be a top striker if he can get his head up.

He is is clunky as feck. Decent athletic profile and strikes the ball well but doesn't move smoothly, takes too long to get the ball out of his feet and indecisive.

Rough round the edges. Poor tournament from him too.

A lumberjack. How’s he so highly rated? Rasmus is awesome compared to him.

He is is clunky as feck. Decent athletic profile and strikes the ball well but doesn't move smoothly, takes too long to get the ball out of his feet and indecisive.
Like hojlund. Both rough round the edges. Not worth a big fee, it's not their fault. He should move to a West ham or a wolves if he's smart. He's still young and needs to develop.

Looks average.

Like hojlund. Both rough round the edges. Not worth a big fee, it's not their fault. He should move to a West ham or a wolves if he's smart. He's still young and needs to develop.

Based on this tournament - when neither have been good - I'd take Hojlund every time.

When will people learn not to judge players on one or just handful of games? Well never, I suppose

He never looked like he was going to score that. Obviously still very raw but clearly talented.

Maybe he knows he's not the finished article so decided to stay at Leipzig for a bit longer to help his development rather than chase the money by going too early and flop.

He’s playing for a Champions League club and just turned down moves to multiple bigger clubs. But yeah should deffo join Wolves.

It is quite funny to see people have bothered watching him and now decided he’s shit, despite being told repeatedly he’s not ready to be first choice at a top team.

Luckily we can come back to this thread for years to come to laugh at this. He will score a tonne of goals.