Benjamin Sesko | Salzburg | Leipzig

Scored a hattrick yesterday (against Kazahstan, but still), one of them was an amazing solo goal. He really has all the attributes, reminds me of a more physically gifted (but technically not as good) RvP. He will be the second best striker in the world soon enough and I expect him to move to one of Arsenal/Barcelona/PSG in the summer.

ten Hag should kling on to the hope of signing him.

If we make first contact, he could lead our next generation, but will cost a lot of latinum. Losing Patrick Stewart may mean we can make it so.

ten Hag should use him as a deep space false nine.

Scored a hattrick yesterday (against Kazahstan, but still), one of them was an amazing solo goal. He really has all the attributes, reminds me of a more physically gifted (but technically not as good) RvP. He will be the second best striker in the world soon enough and I expect him to move to one of Arsenal/Barcelona/PSG in the summer.

He is a must get and that's why it's imperative that we move on quickly from being a banter club into a serious one. These are signings that if you win them you can pretty much change the trajectory of a club.

De Light + Yoro +Lisandro
Mainoo + Ugarte
Bruno + Amad +Sesko, is formidable spine.