Barcelona: Charged with corruption .... again!

I need more Negreira-Barça news to appear soon. They are my dopamine boosters.

Pretty funny to discuss the amount of time Barcelona was harmed by a ref when the real issue is the fact that Barcelona paid 7M over the years to receive videos and powerpoints named "How not to piss of La Liga refs volume 1", "volume 2" and "volume 3".

Also, regardless of how you coun't, the 6-1 against PSG tilts the scale against Barcelona with countless insane decisions.

Javier Tebas adding a lot of pressure now. He has realized what is going on at last.

"If Laporta does not give a reasonable explanation of Negreira case, he should resign".

The president of LaLiga has sent a letter to the Public Prosecutor's Office "with data that can help" and assures that he will go to FIFA and UEFA if necessary.

"We won't let Barcelona be the ones conducting the investigation".

:eek:

https://www.elmundo.es/deportes/futbol/2023/02/20/63f3d6e3fdddff6ca28b459f.html

Here you are some.

Video of Negreira's son going with referees to Nou Camp in January 2015.

Haha, very tasty "exclusiva".
And for you Piqué of course blaming Madrid

"If we start to throw the blanket around with the Champions League and UEFA, Madrid comes out all over the place. During those years we lose a league title against Atleti with one goal disallowed legally.

"If this happens the other way around, in 12 hours nobody knows anything and it disappears."

Last edited:
They really are all in on the “Lance Armstrong” defence. Telling that they don’t appear to be denying it.

Wonder if they have any evidence of these thinly veiled accusations against the other clubs, maybe even the league.

Now the times el Barcelona harmed :
Champions League Finals:

This is so weird... On top of my head, and I don't really care about Barcelona.

2009: Chelsea, scandalous all around. No need for details.
2010: Inter's Motta gets a red card for Busquet's famous acting...
2011: Arsenal are 35 minutes away from knocking you out and VPersie (onside) not only gets his goal ruled out, he is sent off for not stopping to play (riducoulous to expect him to hear a wistle in a stocked 100k stadium)...
2015: Final vs Juventus: You got away with a blatant penalty (foul by Alves on Pogba ) and score on the counter.
2017: The return leg vs PSG is just like 2009 vs Chelsea... No need here...

I am not saying I know you bribed anyone... But there have been at least as many, if not more, controversies in your favor...

Last edited:

"If we start to throw the blanket around with the Champions League and UEFA, Madrid comes out all over the place. During those years we lose a league title against Atleti with one goal disallowed legally.

"If this happens the other way around, in 12 hours nobody knows anything and it disappears."

Is Niemans Pique‘s burner account?

Is Niemans Pique‘s burner account?
The truth is that there are similarities hehe, although as the days and the news progress, as well as the astonishment of other teams, it will become more difficult for them to blame others.
The name of Senes Erzik, UEFA's vice-president for referees and UNICEF's head of projects during the years of sponsorship, is also beginning to emerge. Let's see what comes out of it

Should have said best manager ever*

(*most of those trophies may or may not have been been the result of systematic cheating by his clubs. But be knew absolutely nothing about it whatsoever.)

I would still disagree, but respect your opinion.

Of course, because Pepe didn't do the same, right?
And that's why Barcelona was benefited?

Then I give you proof of photos and videos and you say you don't need to see them like you did before.
There is no point in looking at individual cases. You can find whatever you are looking for either way. What needs to be investigated is the reason for payments as on the face of it, it looks like bribes.

They really are all in on the “Lance Armstrong” defence. Telling that they don’t appear to be denying it.
Wonder if they have any evidence of these thinly veiled accusations against the other clubs, maybe even the league.
Evidence of accusations against other teams you say?

They don't even have evidence of a contract regarding 7M€ paid to the ref VP.
They don't even seem to have evidence of receiving anything in exchange for those 7M€.

They are all in on the "Niemans" defence. Say a bunch of things randomly and hope some of it makes sense and works as a defence against the allegations.

*Breaking News:

FC Barcelona President Joan Laporta has instructed his finance team to seek and activate further economic levers amid the ongoing Negreira scandal. According to club insiders he reportedly told staff members:

"We are facing one of the biggest crises in our club's history and our professionalism has been called into question. We should have had 11 straight La Liga titles and yet these greedy wankers we are paying off still blatantly favour Madrid. It's not enough. By activating further levers we can increase our discretionary referee expenditure for La Liga without having to renegotiate our current deal with UEFA. We pay, we win. Vamos curlers!"

Good to see some of the other clubs actually coming out and requesting answers. Though I'm not surprised in the slightest that Madrid was the only club other than Barcelona against a joint statement. I wouldn't be surprised if they have similar skeleton's in their closet, and would be equally happy if the story just fizzled out so the media stopped looking at it.

Semifinals vs Inter Milan (3-2 in the tie).

Offside goal by Milito and a possible penalty in the first leg.
Goal annulled badly in the return to Bojan

:lol:

Milito was flagged offside when he was 1v1, the most pathetic red card in return leg.

Team gets some decisions and some don't, what teams don't do is buy the refs.

Shambolic club

*Breaking News:

FC Barcelona President Joan Laporta has instructed his finance team to seek and activate further economic levers amid the ongoing Negreira scandal. According to club insiders he reportedly told staff members:

"We are facing one of the biggest crises in our club's history and our professionalism has been called into question. We should have had 11 straight La Liga titles and yet these greedy wankers we are paying off still blatantly favour Madrid. It's not enough. By activating further levers we can increase our discretionary referee expenditure for La Liga without having to renegotiate our current deal with UEFA. We pay, we win. Vamos curlers!"
:lol: :lol:

I would still disagree, but respect your opinion.

Nah, I don't think so.

But it's funny to suggest he's even in the conversation any more given all the accusations against his clubs.

Can't wait to see what Bayern were up to.

Just hearing this story. How is this not a bigger scandal?
statue of limitations sounds ridiculous on something this big.

Some referees from that time were asked about that topic and they all said, they were never approached or pressured to favor Barcelona on the pitch.

Guilty or not, this cannot be taken at face value. Who willingly incriminates themselves?

If you're going to cheat and bribe, isn't it quite stupid to not at least have some documents to make up an excuse? I mean you don't get to be a director of a club of that size and not have brains.

It almost sounds as dumb, that it can't be true. I know we all want it to be true, but no documents at all? That just seems plain stupid or part of deliberate politics/a setup somehow.

If you're going to cheat and bribe, isn't it quite stupid to not at least have some documents to make up an excuse? I mean you don't get to be a director of a club of that size and not have brains.

It almost sounds as dumb, that it can't be true. I know we all want it to be true, but no documents at all? That just seems plain stupid or part of deliberate politics/a setup somehow.
Motherfecka, is you takin notes on a goddam criminal conspiracy?

Sure, now half a dozen plays against don't count. But a tie against Chelsea is worth more than all of them.
Barcelona had 70% of the ball during most games and the opposing team was forgiven many cards. The opposing team was forgiven many cards
But it turns out that now it was Barcelona that gave more kicks.
The mental gymnastic of people here is incredible just for defending untenable theories.

And if you put videos and images on them, Real Madrid friends don't want to see them "because I don't need to" And if you put videos and images on them, Real Madrid friends don't want to see them "because I don't need to".

Barcelona benefits against Chelsea and is already the most favored team in Europe, they harm him in 3 Champions League finals and in 4 important qualifiers, being eliminated because of them in 2 semifinals and " a half dozen decisions mean nothing".

The mythical contradictions when you create a story of an echo chamber and then give you evidence to the contrary. Your head explodes and you look for arguments and excuses that do not hold up simply to win an argument.

Surely you must realise that this is irrelevant? You feel Barca is victimised, not favored, by refs - well, most fans of every club feel the same, and no one would have any problem finding 10 or 15 examples they think prove it. Just visit one of the ABU threads on this forum, with its many examples of deeply felt devotion to confirmation bias. To discuss this issue on such terms is futile and pointless.

Actually, it's doubly irrelevant - because if Barca has indeed been bribing the deputy head of the Spanish refereeing board, why would that necessarily buy them favors in European competitions?

It really comes down to one thing: The club has been paying a high refereeing official large sums of money over a long period of time (which if my impression is correct is not being denied by the club). That is in itself hugely problematic - so much so that it is clearly up to Barcelona to compellingly demonstrate that this happened for good and legitimate reasons. If they cannot, then the only reasonable conclusion is to treat this as an act of corruption. And frankly, it is hard to even imagine something that could constitute a good and legitimate reason.

Beyond that, several explanations remain possible - including that the recipient was the primary active party, and there's some sort of protection racket aspect to it, and that more clubs are involved. Not that that would take Barcelona off the hook, but they might have company on it.

Last edited:

This and some of the Barca fans posts here are ridiculous. It’s been revealed you paid €7m to the VP of the referees. You can’t simply defend yourself by saying “the refs fecked us over “.

So far, only Enriquez Negreira claims that there are no documents. Both his son and Barcelona FC claim that there are reports and videos.

So far, only Enriquez Negreira claims that there are no documents. Both his son and Barcelona FC claim that there are reports and videos.

If Barcelona were paying referees, what are the odds that Real Madrid weren't doing something similar? I'm asking out of genuine curiosity.

Last edited: