Barcelona: Charged with corruption .... again!

I can't help but imagine 2023 Laporta traveling in a time machine to ask Laporta from the past what this is all about and maybe change the course of history in the process.

Now the times el Barcelona harmed :
- Goal badly annulled to Barcelona as soon as the game started because the referee did not give the law of advantage. The goalkeeper was sent off.
:lol:

HARMED!

Harmed by your opponent's goalkeeper receiving a red card in the 18th minute and them having to play almost the entire CL final with 10 men.

Penalty from Scholes to Messi, recognized in the press by Scholes himself. If Barcelona had scored the penalty they would have played the final and United would have one less Champions League.
fecking hell mate, that happened in the first minute of the game. There's no way to tell how the game would have panned out if Barcelona had got a penalty then.

Also, it's not exactly clear and obvious that it was inside:

falta-de-scholes-a-messi-en-el-united-barcelona-de-semifinales-champions-07-08--captura.jpg

This is getting good.

The best club side ever, with the best manager ever and possibly the brst player ever.

And they still needed favouritism from the referees to succeed in a two team league.

I don't understand why Laporta does not give further explanations. The damage to the club's reputation is being enormous.
Because what's he gonna say? At this moment the best thing they can do is keep their mouths shut and hope it goes away quickly

Right now I don't have time but at another time I will put the videos and images of all the situations that I have commented on.

That would be a waste of time. Half a dozen decisions going against you doesn't mean anything. Always thought you were cynical, diving cheats and always wondered why european ref's gave you so much rope. Seems obvious now.

You might have missed my edit in an earlier discussion, but it's not clear this explanation holds up. Ramos got carded a lot, but no one else at RM really did (including Pepe, despite his reputation), and a number of Barcelona players are ahead of every RM player bar Ramos in reds and yellows (Pique, Alves in reds and yellows, Alba and Busquets in yellows).

Yeah, I missed that. Just looked it up and it was pretty interesting, especially Pepe was unexpected. What I think would be interesting as well is the amount of games they played and a filter for clubs. I still have the feeling Madrid is more of an outlier than Barca in this respect. I'd be surprised if many top clubs have similar red card for/against ratios (by the way, even that could be a manipulation thing as Barca could also have messed with games in which they didn't even play).

Espanyol's turn now.

"The club is alarmed by reports of the 'Negreira case'".

"The situation requires exceptional action in order to clarify everything and, where appropriate, to clarify the corresponding responsibilities."

Espanyol's turn now.

"The club is alarmed by reports of the 'Negreira case'".

"The situation requires exceptional action in order to clarify everything and, where appropriate, to clarify the corresponding responsibilities."

Funny that it's their small japping neighbours dog.

Surprising it's only been 2 clubs so far to be honest

False. Barcelona was hurt more in Europe than they did.
The problem is the echo chambers where people remain with no intention of leaving.

Barcelona was favored in the semifinal against Chelsea and in the knockout stages against PSG (6-1). No one denies that.

Now the times el Barcelona harmed :

Champions League Finals:

- Barcelona 2 - Arsenal 1

- Goal badly annulled to Barcelona as soon as the game started because the referee did not give the law of advantage. The goalkeeper was sent off.
-Arsenal's goal comes from a non-existent free-kick.

- Barcelona 3 - M. United 1

- Rooney's equalizing goal offside
- Clear hand inside the United area and no penalty was whistled. The match was 1-0.

Barcelona 3 - Juventus 1

- Clear hand inside the area of a Juventus defender. The match was 1-0 and could be 2-0.

Other qualifiers :

- Manchester 1 - Barcelona 0. Champions League semifinals.

Penalty from Scholes to Messi, recognized in the press by Scholes himself. If Barcelona had scored the penalty they would have played the final and United would have one less Champions League.

- Semifinals vs Inter Milan (3-2 in the tie).

Offside goal by Milito and a possible penalty in the first leg.
Goal annulled badly in the return to Bojan.

- Quarterfinal against Chelsea.

Chelsea goal not canceled due to a foul on the goalkeeper that gives the classification to the next round.

- Quarterfinals against Atlético de Madrid.

Hand of Atlético de Madrid inside the area that the referee takes out. It was at the end of the game and the penalty goal would have meant going to extra time.

Right now I don't have time but at another time I will put the videos and images of all the situations that I have commented on.

And to finish I want to ask a question to all users. Madrid all these years has been favored or harmed in Europe?.
This is embarrassing

That would be a waste of time. Half a dozen decisions going against you doesn't mean anything. Always thought you were cynical, diving cheats and always wondered why european ref's gave you so much rope. Seems obvious now.

Sure, now half a dozen plays against don't count. But a tie against Chelsea is worth more than all of them.
Barcelona had 70% of the ball during most games and the opposing team was forgiven many cards. The opposing team was forgiven many cards
But it turns out that now it was Barcelona that gave more kicks.
The mental gymnastic of people here is incredible just for defending untenable theories.

And if you put videos and images on them, Real Madrid friends don't want to see them "because I don't need to" And if you put videos and images on them, Real Madrid friends don't want to see them "because I don't need to".

Barcelona benefits against Chelsea and is already the most favored team in Europe, they harm him in 3 Champions League finals and in 4 important qualifiers, being eliminated because of them in 2 semifinals and " a half dozen decisions mean nothing".

The mythical contradictions when you create a story of an echo chamber and then give you evidence to the contrary. Your head explodes and you look for arguments and excuses that do not hold up simply to win an argument.

Incredible to even bring up this game.
sergio.jpg

Of course, because Pepe didn't do the same, right?
And that's why Barcelona was benefited?

Then I give you proof of photos and videos and you say you don't need to see them like you did before.

Then I give you proof of photos and videos and you say you don't need to see them like you did before.

you’re right to be angry. after investing all that money in referees you don’t expect to see decisions like this go against you. i mean you’ve sold your soul as a club, and as a fanbase, for these favourable decisions, leading to hollow victories and even then you’re getting screwed over by refereeing incompetence. your roi is decent but this kind of proof just shows how much better it could have been.

fecking hell mate, that happened in the first minute of the game. There's no way to tell how the game would have panned out if Barcelona had got a penalty then.

Also, it's not exactly clear and obvious that it was inside:

falta-de-scholes-a-messi-en-el-united-barcelona-de-semifinales-champions-07-08--captura.jpg

You can see in the big photo as Scholes hits Messi on the line and that's a penalty.

“It was a moment I will never forget,” Scholes wrote in the Independent. “He went past me, I stuck out my leg and Lionel Messi went over. This was at Old Trafford in 2008 in the second leg of our Champions League semi-final against Barcelona and, with the score 1-0 to us, I had fouled him in our area.

Link

Here we are talking about when Barcelona has been harmed and not when and how it would have ended.
That argument is the same one that some Real Madrid friends released to me after showing them that in the 2016-2017 season Barcelona was stripped of the League by referees due to refereeing errors.

When you put videos and photos on them, they always end up in one of these ways:

- They ignore them because they say they need to see nothing. For example, what Iker Quesadillas has said here.
- They change the subject.
- Opinions without proof.
- Or now, you don't know what would have happened.

Last edited:
you’re right to be angry. after investing all that money in referees you don’t expect to see decisions like this go against you. i mean you’ve sold your soul as a club, and as a fanbase, for these favourable decisions, leading to hollow victories and even then you’re getting screwed over by refereeing incompetence. your roi is decent but this kind of proof just shows how much better it could have been.

Any arguments? Just an unfounded opinion.

You can see in the big photo as Scholes hits Messi on the line and that's a penalty.

“It was a moment I will never forget,” Scholes wrote in the Independent. “He went past me, I stuck out my leg and Lionel Messi went over. This was at Old Trafford in 2008 in the second leg of our Champions League semi-final against Barcelona and, with the score 1-0 to us, I had fouled him in our area.

Link
The score was actually 0-0 at the time because it happened in the very first minute. Scholes has a poor memory, the old geezer.

There used to be a slot on radio 5s football show “defend the indefensible”. Where you had to speak non stop for 30 seconds (I think) defending something unpalatable or outrageous.
Not sure if it is still running, but if it is I nominate niemans for a try at it. He’d still be going after a week…..

Sure, now half a dozen plays against don't count. But a tie against Chelsea is worth more than all of them.
Barcelona had 70% of the ball during most games and the opposing team was forgiven many cards. The opposing team was forgiven many cards
The mental gymnastic of people here is incredible just for defending untenable theories.

And if you put videos and images on them, Real Madrid friends don't want to see them "because I don't need to" And if you put videos and images on them, Real Madrid friends don't want to see them "because I don't need to".

Barcelona benefits against Chelsea and is already the most favored team in Europe, they harm him in 3 Champions League finals and in 4 important qualifiers, being eliminated because of them in 2 semifinals and " a half dozen decisions mean nothing".

The mythical contradictions when you create a story of an echo chamber and then give you evidence to the contrary. Your head explodes and you look for arguments and excuses that do not hold up simply to win an argument.

Tie against Chelsea is holy grail to be honest. Industry standard.

Half a dozen plays vs. paying millions to senior official. I mean. Bizarro Seinfeld.

Any arguments? Just an unfounded opinion.

i’ll answer any with a question. with city obviously cheating the financials for every year under pep’s reign, and each of his successes at barca down to paying off the refs, do you think we should start questioning whether he’s actually bald? could he have just be a plain, old fraud this whole time?

So what you are fundamentally saying is that all Spanish teams bribe referees in Europe?
Probably makes sense and explains Uniteds shite record against Spanish teams.

With all the respect in the world, I think you should read again what I have said from previous pages.

i’ll answer any with a question. with city obviously cheating the financials for every year under pep’s reign, and each of his successes at barca down to paying off the refs, do you think we should start questioning whether he’s actually bald? could he have just be a plain, old fraud this whole time?

But you have not answered me to what I asked at noon. Have Madrid been favored or harmed by arbitrations in Europe?

Its not like your describing unwitnessed events that no one had a clear picture of. They were on live tv. I watched your matches, i've seen the events you listed, half of which were 50/50. Its not just Chelsea. You've been getting outrageously favourable calls in europe for ages. Your cheats. I hope you get relegated to the bottom tier of la liga, have all prizes stripped and everyone involved given a lifetime ban from the sport.
The receipts are there in black and white, this 'its all speculative, based of one game' excuse is laughable.

You mean he's even cheating about his baldness?!?!?! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Could this man stoop any lower???

All these pictures and vids are perfectly good circumstantial examples of how barca didn't bribe refs

Unfortunately for them the undisputable fact that they paid 7m to someone with direct influence over referees is actually a bigger example of how that is exactly what they did

All these pictures and vids are perfectly good circumstantial examples of how barca didn't bribe refs

Unfortunately for them the undisputable fact that they paid 7m to someone with direct influence over referees is actually a bigger example of how that is exactly what they did
The argument seems to be they didn’t get value for money

I see that you have already assumed that Barcelona paid the referees without any proof and that they favored them. Am I also going to answer with a question?
I see you have a little star for being the funniest of 2021.
Do you think you could have been the seventh Monty Python in his day?

Mes que un fan.

I see that you have already assumed that Barcelona paid the referees without any proof and that they favored them. Am I also going to answer with a question?
I see you have a little star for being the funniest of 2021.
Do you think you could have been the seventh Monty Python in his day?

that’s a matter for the courts, if the referees weren’t giving you full value for your massive bribes, then you’ve definitely got a strong case for recouping at least some of that money. that might even mean you won’t need to sell of any more future revenue to venture capitalists to survive another season.

you’ve effectively been caught paying a rent boy and now you’re trying to claim to your wife that you only talked to him. the trail of the money is damning and exactly the thing that ended up getting blatter and platini caught. pompous big wigs, on massive ego trips, thinking they’re above everyone and everything and they’re able to do whatever they want before eventually getting caught. i’m not expecting there to be undeniable evidence, i doubt the references on the bank transfers said things like “for favourable referring decisions,” or “for the bent refs.” i’d expect they were smart enough to have some plausible deniability but do i think it’s clear what’s been going on? of course. do i think you’ll get punished? no, this is far too damaging for spanish football to allow any of this to play out properly and everything possible will be done to sweep it under the carpet but it doesn’t matter how many press conferences you give, standing next to your wife, asking for privacy and denying the allegations, we all know you fecked that rent boy.

and to answer your question, i did apply to be in monty python and they did write back thanking me for my application and letting me know that if in future they ever thought their sketches needed “a racist one” then they’d be in touch.

The argument seems to be they didn’t get value for money
Not very good examples.
They didn't get a penalty when scholes fouled Messi outside the box.
Instead of being a goal up in the first 10 minutes of a champions league final they had the opposition keeper sent off. Kicking lumps out of Henry for the remaining 80+ minutes of the match doesn't count as favourable.
Some consolation goals were allowed against them.
I guess being a barcelona supporter will give you a warped perspective on what a fair and neutral refereeing performance looks like.

Niemans, you can keep pointing to individual, isolated instances if you want.

But the conclusion of your argument is that Barcelona "rightfully won" 11 consecutive league titles from 2008 to 2019 and should have "rightfully" played 4 CL finals in a row from 2008 to 2011.

Clubs like Juventus, PSG, and Celtic have struggled to win 10+ titles in a row in one-club leagues. Bayern might achieve it this season.

You think Barcelona FC achieved this... in a league in which the wealthiest club in the world, with a squad of multiple Balon d'Or winners, managed by some of the best managers of their generation, was their main rival.

It's a ridiculous conclusion. No one who doesn't sleep with a life-sized Messi doll is going to believe this. It's completely insane.

This is the most whiny, sore loser shit I have ever seen in my life. You literally cannot accept that Barcelona might compete for a title and lose fairly. The only league titles you are willing to gracefully concede to the opposition are those in which Barcelona didn't show up!

Last edited: