Barcelona: Charged with corruption .... again!

Came in here expecting some scrambling Barca stans to refer to a collection of screenshots of referee decisions that went against Barca or to shift the blame to shady Real Madrid dealings.
Was not disappointed.

:lol:

No one is ever going to jail for this. In fact I bet you that nothing of consequence will happen as long this investigation is kept in Spain. A fine or two, a couple of press releases and an in depth investigation from a Barcelona sports tabloid about how this this is all a campaign orchestrated in a bunker 60 metres below the Bernabeu and voila' that's it.
He didn’t declare the over 1m income. He will 100 percent see jail time for tax avoidance alone

Taking a thread off topic

Gundogan's agent gathered at Barcelona's offices.
It would be an interesting signing to give squad depth.

Gundogan's agent gathered at Barcelona's offices.
It would be an interesting signing to give squad depth.

I'm okay with that if Busi does indeed leave. Squad is quite young now most of the amigos have left.

Gundogan would be an excellent signing.
Maybe. Ordinarilly yeah, definitely. But hes a better 8 than a 6. And they have loads of players like him. They probably need to shuffle their midfield choices around this summer so it might make sense in context of other deals. Dont think he adds much to a midfield of Gavi and Pedri though ultimately so don't see the point. Good backup i guess.

Match with many mistakes in the transition from defense to midfield. Changing the entire defense for a game like this is a bit foolhardy.
Araujo in Rb is fine if Rashford was there, but when he plays in the middle it doesn't make sense.
In the end with 1-2 in the 70th minute Xavi made the change and put Koundé of RB and Araujo of CB.
The pause and seriousness that Busquets puts at certain times was missing a little.
M. Alonso of CB I do not like and less of center corrector, that is Araujo's job
The worst was Pedri's injury.

Match with many mistakes in the transition from defense to midfield. Changing the entire defense for a game like this is a bit foolhardy.
Araujo in Rb is fine if Rashford was there, but when he plays in the middle it doesn't make sense.
In the end with 1-2 in the 70th minute Xavi made the change and put Koundé of RB and Araujo of CB.
The pause and seriousness that Busquets puts at certain times was missing a little.
M. Alonso of CB I do not like and less of center corrector, that is Araujo's job
The worst was Pedri's injury.
Surprised you guys went all out. We're pretty comfortable in 3rd, you guys are still fighting tooth and nail for the title. Imagine if this derailed your season.

It was red for Alves of course. Hit the tibia on the sole of Pepe's foot. Red and 7 games minimum.

People who don't see the Spanish league doing nonsense.
To give your opinion you have to see all the games if you don't make a fool of yourself like now.

Surprised you guys went all out. We're pretty comfortable in 3rd, you guys are still fighting tooth and nail for the title. Imagine if this derailed your season.
They are further clear from Real than we are from Spurs. They are coasting through the league

It was red for Alves of course. Hit the tibia on the sole of Pepe's foot. Red and 7 games minimum.

People who don't see the Spanish league doing nonsense.
To give your opinion you have to see all the games if you don't make a fool of yourself like now.
Hahahaha alright son

They were playing local, I think that was the normal thing to do. When they play away they've taken quite a few trashings in Europe as they struggle a lot when they're chasing the game and don't have a lead.

This is just one of many examples of referees favoring Farca on most occasions.

The scandal of Stamford Bridge being the clearest example.

And the following year the robbery in Milan? You don't count that, do you?

And Scholes' penalty in 07-08? Scholes himself acknowledged that it was a penalty. If the penalty had been scored, Barcelona would have gone to the final and United would have one less Champions League.

https://www.givemesport.com/1016979-how-lionel-messi-brilliantly-owned-paul-scholes-in-2008/

Here you go, let's see if you say the same thing.

And the 1-1 offside goal in the 2011 Champions League final (Rooney) also forgot. Same huh, same.

And the following year the robbery in Milan? You don't count that, do you?

And Scholes' penalty in 07-08? Scholes himself acknowledged that it was a penalty. If the penalty had been scored, Barcelona would have gone to the final and United would have one less Champions League.

https://www.givemesport.com/1016979-how-lionel-messi-brilliantly-owned-paul-scholes-in-2008/

Here you go, let's see if you say the same thing.

And the 1-1 offside goal in the 2011 Champions League final (Rooney) also forgot. Same huh, same.
Seriously? You want to talk about your tie against Inter?

2wfqtrd.jpg

You want to compare the ONE penalty that you could have got in 2008 to the SIX (or was it 5? I forget) that Chelsea should have got in 2009?

Based on Messi's penalties records in those years, he could well have missed it, remember the one he missed against Chelsea not long after?

They're not, they're 8 points ahead of Real Madrid and yet, Xavi left Pedri on the pitch through the whole game against Villareal this week end when they were leading.

The same Pedri who got injured not so long ago because he was overworked. The same Pedri who is currently the most used player in the team after the keeper.

That's terrible minutes management from Xavi.

Today I can't answer anymore, I don't have time. Tomorrow I will put videos and other things.
If you think that because you insult me, disrespect me and put false data I will hide ... Not really.
This thread will go to infinity.

They're not, they're 8 points ahead of Real Madrid and yet, Xavi left Pedri on the pitch through the whole game against Villareal this week end when they were leading.

The same Pedri who got injured not so long ago because he was overworked. The same Pedri who is currently the most used player in the team after the keeper.

That's terrible minutes management from Xavi.

I totally agree. The management of Xavi is certain aspects leaves much to be desired.
He's burning the same players like Pedri, Gavi and others.

Seriously? You want to talk about your tie against Inter?

2wfqtrd.jpg

You want to compare the ONE penalty that you could have got in 2008 to the SIX (or was it 5? I forget) that Chelsea should have got in 2009?

Based on Messi's penalties records in those years, he could well have missed it, remember the one he missed against Chelsea not long after?

You put a regrettable behavior of Busquets, I would put 6 games of sanction for that.
I put serious errors of matches that can change the result.
And if we go to the section of cards the difference is abysmal, to Barcelona those years they burst it with kicks and did not get very clear cards.

Nobody is denying that Barcelona was helped in the Chelsea tie and also in the 6-1 against PSG. Barcelona should have been eliminated.

But there were other occasions where they were harmed, sometimes Barcelona also passed the tie and sometimes not.

What I don't buy is that Barcelona is systematically favored and it's not true. And I will put videos and images for whoever buys this story. Nothing more than that.

Spanish newspaper El Mundo alleges to have access to a legal document sent by Negreira to Barcelona where he threatened to uncover a great "scandal". "If there is no agreement...all the irregularities, which I have experienced first hand, will come out."

To summarise (and please correct me if I am wrong)
Barca paid £1.x million to a guy who was a senior member of the Spanish league referees association over a period of 10+ years. They did not account for this expenditure in their accounts. He did not account for this income either.
And “nothing to see here”?
Spanish folk have never heard of Occam’s razor ?