Arne Slot | Liverpool manager (Posture Watch)

They cannot be better than they were under Klopp (as Klopp is by far the better manager) so that's good enough for me.

They cannot be better than they were under Klopp (as Klopp is by far the better manager) so that's good enough for me.
Klopp should prove he's a better manager and come to Feyenoord then :nervous:

I'm a scouser now, oi la' fancy a shag.

I don't know how scousers talk :(

Hope he'll do well. Great trainer and an allround great guy. Doing well in our league means little though. At least he can speak proper English. Now make like Ten Hag and buy Jahanbakhsh for 95 milion.
By that you hope he fails spectacularly and returns to Holland

Based on historical trends, a Dutch Manager in the Premier League is only going to end one way. Hope Liverpool will be like us in a perpetual 3 years rebuild cycle.

Welcome Arne!

By that you hope he fails spectacularly and returns to Holland
Maybe he can have 2 great seasons, implode and then return to us.

Or better yet, have 2 great seasons, realise Pool ain't ish compared to Feyenoord and return to us.

Better English than ten Hag :nervous:

Most Dutch people speak better English than Ten Hag, my Dutch family all speak perfect English.

Doubt Slot’s fluent English will help him understand scouse.

Honestly cant see this guy lasting very long at Liverpool, he isnt really qualified for a job this big and as soon as he has a few bad results the fans will turn on him.

He'll probably be gone by the end of the season with Alonso replacing him next summer.

Honestly cant see this guy lasting very long at Liverpool, he isnt really qualified for a job this big and as soon as he has a few bad results the fans will turn on him.

He'll probably be gone by the end of the season with Alonso replacing him next summer.
I guess we would fire him if needed. If we let’s say win a cup and finish 8th or mid table and set records in futility then I guess it would be warranted. That’s what any club with ambition. Anything else would be seen as weak and unambitious.

If Alonso has another good season, the scouse can form an orderly queue behind Madrid and Bayern.

I guess we would fire him if needed. If we let’s say win a cup and finish 8th or mid table and set records in futility then I guess it would be warranted. That’s what any club with ambition. Anything else would be seen as weak and unambitious.
Feck off mate. :lol: :lol:

Well we’ve been repeatedly told how patient the Liverpool fans will be, so let’s see about that.

Finishing around 8th and winning a trophy was a good season for you lot before Klopp came along, I do agree though that a manager who finishes a lowly 8th with a club like Man Utd or Liverpool deserves the sack

If Alonso has another good season, the scouse can form an orderly queue behind Madrid and Bayern.

McManaman recons they are a bigger club than us and Barcelona so if thats true they should have no issues beating the others to him.

Aye Arsenal should’ve binned Arteta off.

7/10 WUM

Feck off mate. :lol: :lol:
Couldn’t resist. I mean how does anyone predict Slot being gone after keeping ETH after last season. Since I can’t post on the united part of this site, I need to know. Do the majority on here agree with keeping the coach?

it’s incredible how arrogant Liverpool fans have become after winning one league in three and a half decades, or whatever it is. The way they go on you would think they’re perennial title winners :lol:

Couldn’t resist. I mean how does anyone predict Slot being gone after keeping ETH after last season. Since I can’t post on the united part of this site, I need to know. Do the majority on here agree with keeping the coach?
I’d call it 50/50.

I think a lot of fans are sick of changes of manager and a manager that has won 2 trophies on the bounces is worth giving one more chance to,, whilst also acknowledging he had a raw deal last season/ no one exciting we could hire.

Obviously the way we concede so many shots was so bad last season and there are a lot of negatives too.

Im not sure what ETH staying has got to do with this dicussion but myself and a lot of other Man Utd fans believe it would have been better to let him go.

Fixtures announced today
His first match is a 12.30pm kick off
:lol:
Watch Liverpool squeeze another pre-season game in before it and then complain about the 12:30 KO