Height: 172cm
Squad Number: #21
Position: Attack - Right Winger
Foot: Left
Player Agent: 4ComM
Contract expires: Jun 30, 2027
Contract Option: Option for a further year
Outfitter: Puma​

Will either be his last season here or his first season here.

Why isn't he participating in the preseason? He wasn't selected for Copa America. Where is he?

I can’t see him being here.

Rashford, Garnacho, Amad and Sancho will all be ahead of him.

Grim photo to use. Do better folks.

I don’t like what he did, but someone add a proper photo maybe?

Probably going on loan or being sold. He wasn't in the Brazil squad for Copa and yet missed the two pre-season games. As far as I know, he wasn't injured either.

Same with Lindelöf.

Why hadn't he featured in the last two preseason games?

I don’t think he will be here, with Sancho second chance and Amad being talked up today by the manager, I can’t see him getting a look in.

A loan would be best for him to get some sort of form back. Maybe send him to Jose in Turkey!

I can’t see him being here.

Rashford, Garnacho, Amad and Sancho will all be ahead of him.
I don't for a second think Antony is good enough for United, or that he will find some magical form this year. Pretty certain he will be more or less what he was last season and there's no way we will be able to sell him on the stupid wages he was recruited + given how much we paid for him.

THAT SAID, I am even more certain that Sancho is a ticking bomb and if he stays we cannot rely on him. It's only a matter of time he does something dumb again, gets in fight with manager or drops form.

Truth is, we only have Garna and Amad as wingers that we can have faith in.

Rashford, Sancho, and Antony all three of them are unreliable and we should be selling them if we could. Alas, we clearly can't, so we are stuck with them, hoping they can do something or won't be total trash if we need them during injuries

Aargh, foolishly I had him as our breakout player last season, and look how that turned out. Damn. He can only have an improved season this year round, right? :nervous:

Ideally would be great if we were able to sell him but it’ll be at a huge loss and not sure anyone would pay him even half of what we are.

I absolutely loved how he gave it back to Coventry players after they did it first which got overlooked by everyone. Can we at least try him on the left this season? I just find him mediocre anyways and would like him sold as he's just not clinical or direct.

Any truth in him being frozen out? A real pity it hasn't worked out especially last season with the distractions.

HE is staying, this is great news as long as he is going to work hard on the training ground and get back to his best

He had a bad season last season but he is a good player and hopefully will get back to his best in the coming season, maybe moving him to left side of the front 3 where he can whip balls in with his left foot might help.

Nobody is touching him at the minute, we are unfortunately stuck with him. He couldn't be as shite as last season, that's the only positive.

I guess there’s a positive there, with him staying….it means at the end of this season, he’ll have one year less remaining on his contract!
Not if the club triggers his extension we don't!

I guess there’s a positive there, with him staying….it means at the end of this season, he’ll have one year less remaining on his contract!

The only reason we haven't been linked with new LB.

No one in the market will be interested in him right now. He'll need a season of non-horrendous performances in whatever little minutes he'll get from the bench to attract suitors for next summer.

I remember that look he gave eth last season when asked to fill in at LB at the end of one game. Think even Rashford or someone had to tell him to calm down.

It broke my heart, seeing how much he'd wanted to play as LB. Hope that EtH makes it permanent.