Angel Gomes Watch

Christ, this sounds absolutely horrifying. 34 minutes of injury time :o

Thankfully, he seems to be doing alright so far.

Hope he’s doing well! I’d happily take Gomes back under ETH. We’re trying to get more technical players.

That’s pretty cool. Good stuff, Angel

Amazing, glad hes doing well

Available on a free next year, surprised there hasn't been more clubs sniffing around him this summer on the cheap, he was great last season and is really starting to become a class midfielder.

Available on a free next year, surprised there hasn't been more clubs sniffing around him this summer on the cheap, he was great last season and is really starting to become a class midfielder.
Mostly surprised we haven`t been linked to him. Really think we could do with a player with quick feet in the middle. Someone press resistant that doesn`t need much space to move the ball forward to a teammate or just carry it himself.
Billy Gilmour is the same size and similar type of player and looks really handy for Brighton imo.

Mostly surprised we haven`t been linked to him. Really think we could do with a player with quick feet in the middle. Someone press resistant that doesn`t need much space to move the ball forward to a teammate or just carry it himself.
Billy Gilmour is the same size and similar type of player and looks really handy for Brighton imo.

Doesn't have the physicality for a ten Hag midfield.

If at any point we actually stop trying to play chaos ball then maybe we can find room for him, but I'm not sure many managers will be able to find room for him with his height in central midfield.

Anyone seen the England squad? You'll never guess who's in it.

Shouldn't have left in the first place. Dinosaur mentality of 'not big enough'.
He wanted to go despite contract offers to keep him. Can't say he made the wrong decision, as I don't think he was ever getting into the side as a midfielder at the time.

And yes, bring him home!

Doesn't have the physicality for a ten Hag midfield.

If at any point we actually stop trying to play chaos ball then maybe we can find room for him, but I'm not sure many managers will be able to find room for him with his height in central midfield.
As mentioned, Gilmour is just as small, and is doing fine in a strong Brighton team. And i don’t think Erik or anyone else with a say in transfers are obsessed with size tbh.

Would be a great and cheap signing to compete with Kobbie Mainoo. He is even better suited as first receiver.

He wanted to go despite contract offers to keep him. Can't say he made the wrong decision, as I don't think he was ever getting into the side as a midfielder at the time.

And yes, bring him home!

He didn't get binned, we offered him a new deal but he rejected it and chose to leave.
Turns out he made the right choice, however...

Thought it was more so he didn't see a pathway to the first team/not being given a chance. First half of the season for example (pre Bruno), we persisted with Lingard or Pereira as the no.10, so no wonder.

Just a shame we seemed to prioritise physically > technically.