Angel Di Maria | £59.7M fee agreed I Maybe tomorrow...or the day after...

Status
Not open for further replies.
17 assists last season :drool:

Madrid will regret selling him if this deal goes through. James is a top player but Di Maria has been great for them, hard to see how he's an upgrade.

When was the last time United bought a player from Madrid anyway? It's usually the other way round.

I don't think we ever have actually.

What a signing this would be if it happens though. Last year we were relying on out of form/not good enough wingers (and Januzaj). Now we'd have one of the best wingers in world football on one side and one of the best prospects on the other.

No one else needs him as much as we do. The only team I think off who could be in the race is Chelsea. Maybe Athletico? Simeone was raving about him.

SSN saying Balagué joining them in the studio after the break, so hopefully find out more news.

Agent Ronaldo!

He is a better agent for us than the players we already have. We owe him big time.

Usually this follows the above after he signs for PSG.

kermit%20dead.jpg

:(
Aw don't do this to yourself!

No comment from United on the story is the line coming from Sky Sports! that's usually a sign there's some truth to it, they could have killed the rumours dead if they wanted.

RAWK's reaction to this: Di Maria is overrated, not what United need, will be useless against physical teams.

RAWK's reaction before this: Di Maria's superb, best player for Madrid last season.

RAWK.

RAWK's reaction to this: Di Maria is overrated, not what United need, will be useless against physical teams.

RAWK's reaction before this: Di Maria's superb, best player for Madrid last season.

RAWK.

To be fair RC was pretty much the same, but in reverse.

Balague is very, very confident about this.

Why do I get the feeling that any other team would have been able to talk down Real Madrid to like 35-40M for Di Maria? Oh well, I certainly won't be moaning if we land him.

We probably could have but to be honest is it worth the risk for such a world class player, a lot of people earlier in the window banged on about how quickly Madrid bought Rodriguez without a fuss i'm guessing they paid what Monaco asked.

Brilliant news, have to say had big doubts on this actually happening. Get in there :D

There's some superb Youtube clips, he's a proper muppets dream signing with his flicks, tricks and dribbling ability.

Balague talking on Sky now, talking like its a done deal and we are onto our next targets.

Status
Not open for further replies.