Angel Di Maria | £59.7M fee agreed I Maybe tomorrow...or the day after...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rooney, the new club captain, would be dropped for you ?
Welcome to the point of my post, it would have to be mata or rooney in a 433, dropping either is unusual for different reasons, unless you put rooney out on wing...

Real fans are surely going to call for Perez's head if this doesn't work out. It's insane.

They will be fine without him to be honest. He is a top player, but they have many and James will be a great signing

Waittttttttt I've been out all day, what's happened can someone summarise for me

I see a lot of people not trusting this even after so many journalists have said it.. Is it because you guys are skeptical in general about transfers or have our transfers broken down after coming so close leading to your skepticism??
You can't blame anyone being skeptical when you look at our transfer record over the last few years.

I see a lot of people not trusting this even after so many journalists have said it.. Is it because you guys are skeptical in general about transfers or have our transfers broken down after coming so close leading to your skepticism??

it's because there's nothing to be gained from whooping around celebrating it until it's 100% done!

If this is happening, and I was a Real Madrid fan, I'd be very disappointed to replace Di Maria with James Rodriguez. Despite James having a superb WC I still don't rate him as highly as Di Maria.

"I can exclusively reveal that, as we speak (Saturday night), football agent Jorge Mendes is on a flight from Singapore – where he has been putting to bed the purchase of Valencia by Peter Lim – to Europe, with a view to sealing the sale of Di Maria to United."

Jesus, Mendes is powerful..

Real fans are surely going to call for Perez's head if this doesn't work out. It's insane.

I think James and Kroos will be adequate replacements. Although if you think about it, the James signing was relatively unnecessary. They already had ADM who based on track record is a better player than James. I suppose RM must always sign a big name in the summer to appease their fans. James had a great worldcup but we all know that doesn't translate into a full season.

Is this like Jim White saying Benatia is flying to United, or there's genuine belief this time?
They were going all out in this, rarely see SKY committing this much on a player joining a club.

edit: they also have the yellow ticker on with the breaking news thing. :drool:

Seems like we've briefed every media outlet out there. It's definitely happening.

When was the last time United bought a player from Madrid anyway? It's usually the other way round.

Does he do the same amount of work as Di Maria did for them though?

No, they should have kept Di Maria, the fans will lash out at first. However I still feel they will have a good season, and James will too which will end up appeasing the fans in the end.

Why do I get the feeling that any other team would have been able to talk down Real Madrid to like 35-40M for Di Maria? Oh well, I certainly won't be moaning if we land him.

Balague said we are close to signing Di Maria, and also said Ronaldo told Di Maria great things about United, which urged him to want to join.

He'll probably get injured as he signs the contract.

They were going all out in this, rarely see SKY committing this much on a player joining a club.

edit: they also have the yellow ticker on with the breaking news thing. :drool:

It's being reported in more than one place this time that we're making progress, so hopefully.

Brilliant! thank you all for that, we made it to the ticker :drool:

Just picture this, announcing a double deal with both Khedira and Di Maria coming our way. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.