Ander Herrera is a Manchester United Player!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bilbao will probably say,

"Well we tried to negotiate but that new fella they have running the negotiations now is an utter wanker, gets lost on flights and everything"

And his man bag didn't have enough cash in it.....

We have until 12am to complete the "Deal Sheet" (details of proposed / agreed transfer etc) & legalitys can be worked on after that, but have to go through FIFA then as its an international transfer due to the delay - dispensation etc.. Something like that RP :confused:

I thought Bilbao and Herrera have until 11pm to complete a deal sheet giving us till 12am to complete the deal.

What's all this extension bollocks.

Surely the rule is by 11pm you have to have the transfer agreed and signed, player contract signed, and sent to the FA.

Unless something silly like a fax machine stalls!

I have no faith in ed getting this one wrapped up. :(

I'm just getting more and more annoyed the longer this goes on without signing Herrera so I'm gonna give up the ghost. He's not coming is he? A player who clearly wants to be a red and clearly would improve our side and yet we still find a way to mess it up. No doubt like with Javi Martinez, someone else will trigger his release clause he'll go on to be a massive player for them when we should've had this wrapped up.

Surely the rule is by 11pm you have to have the transfer agreed and signed, player contract signed, and sent to the FA.

It may be something to do with the fact that the spanish transfer window ends at 12. Sky were advertising that the other day in that it could all go on AFTER 11. However, im pretty certain spain are an hour ahead of us so 12 for them is 11 for us. could be wrong?

Surely you have to have signed the player before the deadline?

I think that the player could be 'signed' subject to medical. Or something like that. There are many players who are signed very late (Berba or Arteta for example). It's either without a medical (highly unlikely) or as I said the medical comes after the deadline.

I thought Bilbao and Herrera have until 11pm to complete a deal sheet giving us till 12am to complete the deal.

But, but, if Bilbao wanted to make the deal in the first place none of this would have happened. Why the feck would they complete a deal sheet for a hostile bid to benefit from an extension?

They just want your noses glued to the TV/media outlets for an additional hour, that's all.

Nope, surely this is not happening. We must have sent the damn chuckle brothers out there to try and seal a deal. That's why it has all gone to shit, unless something is happening at the moment in utmost secrecy I doubt we will get him. Its not all bad though, we get to hear, "Well, we worked really hard to try bring in some names and we were hoping to do some business but unfortunately we were not able to add to the squad at this time but we are really happy with the players we have ahead of the season"

International transfer. As far as I can tell we've been told that if we complete the Spanish end of the deal by midnight Spain (11pm UK) and get signed confirmation from ourselves, the player, and Athletic in by that time, we'll be OK. The more detailed paperwork can follow over the next hour. I don't think that's unusual though, I'm pretty sure it's been used even for UK only transfers.

Are either Tom Cleverley or Anderson part of our negotiation team by any chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.