Ander Herrera is a Manchester United Player!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So they are literally carrying the cash in a suitcase??!!! :lol:

This is only the extra cash (6m).

The other part of the cash is on the car, but the idiots have closed it and forgot the key inside.

4th in La Liga last season for tackles per game (4) to be fair to the lad - could use that ignoring his attributes on the ball. 4 tackles per game would have put him 3rd behind Lucas and Schneiderlin last season.

Got to say, I was a little skeptical at first about him being too similar to Cleverley but I was wrong, he's most definitely a step up.

Still, a lot of money, but every deal this summer has felt that way and it hasn't stopped anybody else.

Carrying gold, frankincense and myrrh, but not enough cash.

A long title, I know.

More like Gold, Frankenstein, and Grrr.

grre3uwx.jpg

Roy Keane 2002/2003

32 games, 0 goals 1 assist.

What more proof is needed? ;):lol:

Seriously though. Very worried about the Herrera situation. Its gotten too quiet.

:lol:

This is fecking unreal. Seriously, if United fail to sign Herrera due to not bringing enough money with them... Oh my fecking God.

For all the criticism of Moyes and Woody this summer, you still have to give them some credit for actually trying to get two midfielders for near enough £30m each.

What the feck was Fergie/Gill looking at in midfield?

*Yes, I know we have won the league many times.

SportsDirect website apparantly said we're after Kebab. Wouldn't be surprised if we were as plan P & I wouldn't be surprised of its Ashley tryin to get a biddin war goin either!

We'll end up with Fellaini and Cabaye or McCarthy, which would be fine, only we could have done that two months ago FFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.