Ander Herrera is a Manchester United Player!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hang on, this whole extra hour crap is legit?

Maybe he is just a back up plan if Felaini doesn't sign. That would be really depressing.

Collymore is loving all this on talksport the twat

Let´s be honest, if that would happen to another big club, we would be laughing our asses off right now.

This whole handling of the transfer is getting really really sad.

If we only end up with Fellaini I want Woodward out an would have some massive questions for Moyes if that's what he thinks Manchester United need.

Its still possible. No need to get a list out of CM who are out of contract for another 1hr 20mins. .

The caf is breaking already and we are nowhere near the dead line yet.

According to talksport the deal has fallen through.

The same talksport that night in and night out got everybody to tune in like muppets claiming we were going to sign Sneijder. Talksport haven't got a clue when it comes to this transfer, as has hardly anybody right now. It's pretty much confirmed we're in Spain trying to do the deal, if we're there then I'd be shocked if we don't pull it off now. Won't say I'm not nervous though.

How the feck would you know?
I didn't fecking say I know! I said I think.. "Talking about it over a pint", and the time it has taken for another update (with the deadline quickly approaching), added to what we've heard of an extra 6 millions, it all makes me think we might be having second thoughts about it.. We may in the end choose to proceed with the deal, but I think we're taking some time now to think about it (and consult some people for their decisions?) rather than just straight forward paper work.

We predicted as a joke a month back that we'd end up signing just Fellaini right at the death. I honestly didn't believe it would be true.

Just what I was thinking.

How bad will it fall for Woodward, if they fecked it up? I am sure Bilbao will make comment on it, if it does.

Bilbao will probably say,

"Well we tried to negotiate but that new fella they have running the negotiations now is an utter wanker, gets lost on flights and everything"

What a mess this is.

The club have really let themselves down this Summer.

The caf is dying and there is still over an hour to go. We're all doomed.

Status
Not open for further replies.