Ander Herrera is a Manchester United Player!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, the spanish guy on SSN have just said that basically the player has agreed terms but we're having trouble paying but could potentially have untill 12 and also we have had a £40m bid for khadira turned down.

story of the summer :lol:

Could be that the missing 6m are because of the VAT? Although according to my calculations it should be 7m.

The deal with Herrera is thus: United have three officials on the spot with a chequebook, and are ready to pay the buy-out clause, but some administrative issues have been encountered. The three officials are currently discussing their next move over a relaxing pint.
from the guardian

I don't think we'll know if this deal is done or not until after the deadline, it's gonna be very tight.

This is great, isn't it? They should reduce the entire transfer window to one day, it'd be insane intense.

Fellaini and this Spanish lad is looking all the more realistic. We've gone through a lot lot of painful twists and turns this window, but this might just about make up for it.

Right, the spanish guy on SSN have just said that basically the player has agreed terms but we're having trouble paying but could potentially have untill 12 and also we have had a £40m bid for khadira turned down.

So if every United fan within two hours drive of Madrid hits their local ATM now and drives directly to Liga, then there's the piggy banks, the Paypal account. We'll be fine.

Woody given an extension....after the debacle of this summer he needs to be put in a permanent detention!

Let me get this straight... We turned up £6m short on a fee we already agreed on?

He's probably on Australian time...or he's actually flown to Australia because he forgot his lucky deal-signing briefs!

Woody's getting an awful doing on Talksport - apparently we have a failed bid for Khedira a short while ago. Its a feckin mess lads!

At least it's him getting the stick and not Moyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.