Ander Herrera is a Manchester United Player!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't transfer fees paid over a couple of years or so....why are Bilbao demanding the full amount now.

Is it because they don't trust Woodward?

Aren't transfer fees paid over a couple of years or so....why are Bilbao demanding the full amount now.

Is it because they don't trust Woodward?

We're triggering a release clause, we have to pay the full amount up front.

We've found a class Spanish midfielder who actually seems to desperately want to play for us, we don't have to fight off Real, Barca, PSG, Bayern, City or Chelsea - yet we seem to be trying our hardest to feck it up.

two hours before all hell breaks lose...or is it 3 because of the extension given Woody.

You remember at school that some of the slower kids were always given longer in exams...

Maybe we could ask the same allowance because of Woodward?

They're just down the Winchester and waiting for this to all blow over

The reason it's taking so long is, Woody is trying to find the Spanish for £25 million in his pocket translator.

dom0111ts60money.jpg

Ander Herrera 2012/2013 56 games 2 assists 2 goals
Mesut Ozil 2012/2013 59 games 35 assists 16 goals
:annoyed:

Ander Herrera - Central Midfielder
Mesut Ozil - Not a Central Midfielder

I'm not so sure why it's so hard for so many of you to understand. We want midfielders for the center of the park. We're clearly not worried about attacking options and to be honest, rightfully so. For years you've all been crying how shit we are in the center of the park and now we're trying to do two deals for two central midfielders and people are all "WTF WE WANT AN ATTACKING PLAYER OZIL!!!". feck Ozil, sort out the center.

fecking useless clowns, at least I got a good idea off all this shit.

Pint, here I come, let's check the damage in a couple of hours seeing as there's feck all I can do about it, eh?

Ander Herrera 2012/2013 56 games 2 assists 2 goals
Mesut Ozil 2012/2013 59 games 35 assists 16 goals
:annoyed:

One is A Box to Box midfielder the other is an AM, why not compare the defensive stats, pass rate etc.

different players, Hererra will allow Rooney/Kagwa/Januzaj freedom to attack and create chances

I'm not so sure why it's so hard for so many of you to understand. We want midfielders for the center of the park. We're clearly not worried about attacking options and to be honest, rightfully so. For years you've all been crying how shit we are in the center of the park and now we're trying to do two deals for two central midfielders and people are all "WTF WE WANT AN ATTACKING PLAYER OZIL!!!". feck Ozil, sort out the center.

well said, we're not Arsenal, they have a blind SPot for a good striker or CB

Sense, you speak it.

Status
Not open for further replies.