Ander Herrera is a Manchester United Player!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just read some gossip on a Spanish site saying that we've had to call a translator into the discussion at Liga HQ. Surely not. I mean we couldn't possibly have just.... No. No way.

:lol: Woodward: "You mean they don't speak English? Did you know about this?"

If the AS reporter who normally covers Athletic is right, we're at Liga HQ with a sack of cash.

Either that or we're there drinking coffee and trying to convince a bored security guard that we'd like to make an appointment to see somebody who might know about clauses and such like stuff.

It's going to be squeaky bum time.

This is the bunch.

BTLZANTCMAACLps.png:large

Woody is worse than Cook if that translator story is true. FFS.

Then again, it'd be quite baffling if nobody at LFP spoke English. I understand it's a domestic organization but football is quite international these days and high-placed officials at one of the biggest leagues of the world should speak English.

Can imagine Woodword saying 'una mesa para quatro por favor.' Any reply in Spanish being too much for him.

I've just read some gossip on a Spanish site saying that we've had to call a translator into the discussion at Liga HQ. Surely not. I mean we couldn't possibly have just.... No. No way.

This is amazing.

How are the chances that from three people wearing suits, two of them have green tie?

Probably already posted. But really good video of this lad uploaded today. Annoyingly it has made me really want him in a United shirt.

The Glazers are making a low-budget version of Reservoir Dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.