Ander Herrera is a Manchester United Player!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I have no idea who this Herrera is and what he's like. So i'd simply be hoping he's a top player!

fellaini, we all know about. He'll do a job

Is he truly worth 36m and a club record fee ?

Potentially. I honestly don't care about breaking our record fee. Spurs, Liverpool & Arsenal have surpassed us in their fees. We're the biggest team in the land.

1005822_574554555919225_1689634339_n.png

Good. That said I'd rather we'd get some other players. But one can't complain.

It's still on. Let's rejoice.

Not only that, there's this third player interest which is probably Baines but few people tweeted that and didn't stated who it is, yet.

What's the latest then? On or no chance?

If the AS reporter who normally covers Athletic is right, we're at Liga HQ with a sack of cash.

Either that or we're there drinking coffee and trying to convince a bored security guard that we'd like to make an appointment to see somebody who might know about clauses and such like stuff.

What would the effect of that be? Would we effectively have to wait until January to complete the deal. If they formally make us activate the release clause we would be exercising a term of his contract and also entering into a contract for the transfer ourselves, would we not?

If we complete before midnight (11pm UK) we get the player and Athletic get the cash.

Athletic then have a month to go shopping inside Spain for a replacement.

Can't see this happening now its too late. I'm reserving my opinion until after the window shuts but its all been a complete fecking shambles hasn't it.

If we complete before midnight (11pm UK) we get the player and Athletic get the cash.

Athletic then have a month to go shopping inside Spain for a replacement.

Interesting. How does that domestic extension work? Can you contract out of the transfer window or do Spain not adhere to it? So used to the transfer window I assumed it was Europe or Worldwide.

Interesting. How does that domestic extension work? Can you contract out of the transfer window or do Spain not adhere to it? So used to the transfer window I assumed it was Europe or Worldwide.

I assume they couldn't register any players signed during this 'extension' for European competitions but that's not an issue for Bilbao. The LFP (Spanish league) allows them to register the new players for domestic competitions though.

If the AS reporter who normally covers Athletic is right, we're at Liga HQ with a sack of cash.

Either that or we're there drinking coffee and trying to convince a bored security guard that we'd like to make an appointment to see somebody who might know about clauses and such like stuff.
:lol:

Although maybe that should be more like :nervous:

I've just read some gossip on a Spanish site saying that we've had to call a translator into the discussion at Liga HQ. Surely not. I mean we couldn't possibly have just.... No. No way.

I've just read some gossip on a Spanish site saying that we've had to call a translator into the discussion at Liga HQ. Surely not. I mean we couldn't possibly have just.... No. No way.

:lol:

Our summer could be turned into a quality comedy flick.

Would be fitting of the shambles of a window we've had :lol:

You know we just did :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.