View full 2014-15 profile

6.4 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feck, even the fact that World Cup 2006 could be his earliest World Cup memory makes me feel incredibly old. I remember 1998.

You think remembering France 98 makes you old...

The years are passing me by. :lol:

Im9t947.gif

Those legs :drool:

I would give him a rub down every day of the week and twice on Sundays.

Ander on Marcelo Bielsa and how he helped him become the player he is now.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manchester-uniteds-ander-herrera-thanks-3803779

They basically just ripped off Andy Mitten's MEN piece but without attributing it to him, cheeky. Usually newspapers at least go through the effort of saying 'in an interview given to X'. Doubt Mitten cares but its still a bit impolite of the Mirror.

More praise for Ander from Graham Hunter.

More condemnation from Athletic.

"Their maximum aspiration has to be to play here"
So basically Bilbao want their players to have no ambition at all and settle for a mid table team, occasionally pushing for champions league and not having big wages :lol:

Great interview. Oh and Bielsa :lol:

Anyway, as someone already said, his tactical knowledge and attention to detail will be immense because of Bielsa, he will thrive under LvG!

Martinez had to sneak into Bilbao's training ground at night to get his stuff. Bilbao really don't like it when their players leave.

The basques have actually chilled out a fair bit in recent years - I remember death threats for Lizerazu not long back!

In case people have forgotten: We have signed an actual, proper central midfielder. Felt it just needed reminding to let in sink in some more :cool:

In case people have forgotten: We have signed an actual, proper central midfielder. Felt it just needed reminding to let in sink in some more :cool:
Just waiting for the inevitable 9 month cruciate ligament injury? :angel:

we should pay the fee for Munain while we're at it.

Superstitious people are going to ring your neck! ;)
Bring it they won't get near me. I've set my desk up underneath a ladder and surrounded myself with black cats. I'm a fortress, just call me Senderos..

"Their maximum aspiration has to be to play here"
So basically Bilbao want their players to have no ambition at all and settle for a mid table team, occasionally pushing for champions league and not having big wages :lol:
This is pretty disrespectful in my opinion. There are no players with "no ambition at all", just with different kinds of ambition. You talk about ambition like the definition of it would be to hike the easiest road to trophies, fame and money.

Status
Not open for further replies.