View full 2014-15 profile

6.4 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.
Atletico absolutely play a 4-4-2. They just make it work because their transition link play is so fecking good. Accurate, quick, often even one touch passes to players making good runs.

So it isn't a photoshop?

I just get the feeling that Herrera will fit in well here. With the likes of Shaw and Mata as well, it seems we've signed good lads as well as good players recently. Players who really want to be at the Club.
damn, give other nickname to Old Trafford

Berbatov was a wonderful player when you think about it. Definitely not as much as a flop as he's sometimes made out to be.

Yay. Finally nostalgia makes people less harsh on him. And people WERE harsh on him. Brilliant player.

Berbatov was a wonderful player when you think about it. Definitely not as much as a flop as he's sometimes made out to be.

Still the player responsible for my favourite piece of skill from a United player during my lifetime - that seemingly impossible flicked reverse roulette against West Ham.

It was bothering me so much what the guys name was who Shaw looked like, that's it :lol: Looks almost exactly like him.
Shaw is more like a mix of Jake Gyllanhall and R.Gosling and Herrera a mix of Joseph Gordon Levitt and Niko Kovac.

Speaks English better than I thought he would for a Spanish lad, far better than De Gea when he first arrived.

Speaks English better than I thought he would for a Spanish lad, far better than De Gea when he first arrived.
Can De Gea speak English? Other than his very short speech when he won united player of the season I haven't heard him speak in English.

Liverpool should be very very worried next season. That they failed to win the league, Suarez situation is a mess, and with that leaky defence, and united becoming ruthless in the transfer market again by signing the right players, expect their one hit wonder season much like the 2008/09 season, to give them a reality check

It's baffling that SAF let our midfield get this bad. I know that he had faith in Anderson and waited for Hargreaves to somehow magically make a return, but he was so ruthless when it came to other positions. Yet he let our midfield rot away.

As long as Scholes was fit, i think he was just happy to shoehorn other players into midfield with a bit of versatility. Still no excuse not to invest in that position though. Thankfully it looks as though we're adressing those isssue. It's about bloody time!

Typical Hunter. Not content with pretending to be some kind of all-knowing expert on Spanish football, he always has to put himself in the middle of the stories. I can't stand these guys trying to be 'celebrity journos'.

His actual opinions are probably sound, but it's just the way he writes every article as if it's about him. In my book, a good journalist should be invisible.

Typical Hunter. Not content with pretending to be some kind of all-knowing expert on Spanish football, he always has to put himself in the middle of the stories. I can't stand these guys trying to be 'celebrity journos'.

His actual opinions are probably sound, but it's just the way he writes every article as if it's about him. In my book, a good journalist should be invisible.
Comes off as an absolute git. Apparently we should thank him for passing on to Moyes that classified info about Herrera's release clause going up. All that being said, I'm pretty excited about this signing. I haven't seen anything of the player (I wasn't able to watch our Europe League tie against Bilbao a few years back,) but it sounds like he's exactly what we've been missing.

In that video at 3:01, that's the first time I've ever seen a player use the Zidane roulette while defending. :lol:
Do you not watch United?
20183c5ba1670a529859f8b03af9c371_large

ig53gwOw9Aqtd.gif

To be honest, most of those roulette's are done while 'defending'.

Status
Not open for further replies.