All ticket/travel information thread - 2024/25 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Due to unforeseen circumstances I have 3 tickets in N2411 for tonight. Willing to accept a bit less than FV if anyone with memberships are interested.

I’d normally say no but it’s United so if guess that if you’ve paid, or will pay, they won’t care

Or just get one with your middle name instead
Can you have 2 memberships under 1 name?

You can create separate memberships but link them to your account for block bookings, I was told I could do it with my son & partner recently.

PORTO AWAY:

For our returns ballot, all supporters with 2 or more credits were balloted at random, and the game is now sold out. Any tickets returned from now on will go on-sale online to supporters with 2 or more credits only, and details of any potential on-sales will be published here.

There is no ticket collection in operation for this game. All tickets will be issued as a PDF via email; please save your tickets to your mobile device to gain entry at the stadium.

Make sure to have sufficient phone battery on the day; duplicates will not be issued and there will be no onsite ticket office facility to print tickets.

Turnstiles will open 2 hours before kick-off at 18:00 (local time). Please arrive early to allow sufficient time to enter the stadium.

FOR YOUR SAFETY AND SECURITY

Only supporters with a valid ticket and photo ID will be granted access to Estádio do Dragão stadium.

I have a single available fv. Can easily sell it back to the club but would rather sell on here.

Just seen I missed your latest DM - apologies for that mate and good on you for dishing out all these tickets on here for FV.

Will hope to grab one off you later in the season.

Anyone pissed off about European away tickets is about to be exceedingly more pissed off.

Information being reported that they are going to do away with collection of tickets for Euro aways and they will be sent to applicants home addresses.

The number of people on maximum credits is going to sore in the next year or 2

I have a single available fv. Can easily sell it back to the club but would rather sell on here.
Thanks a lot, ghanared. As my friend and I rarely get the chance to go to OT, we prefer to sit together or not go at all so will have to pass up your offer. Maybe another time!

Anyone pissed off about European away tickets is about to be exceedingly more pissed off.

Information being reported that they are going to do away with collection of tickets for Euro aways and they will be sent to applicants home addresses.

It's digital tickets for Porto - no word on long term yet. It's not paper tickets to home addresses.

I know a lad who works at United who has all but confirmed that wheels are in motion to stop the collection points

Digital tickets is essentially the same as home delivery
if they do this then its just going to make it increasing difficult for people on less credits to get tickets as a gap will just form.

United need to put in measures such as requesting scan information at the away ground to see if the applicant actually turned up or a better weighted ballot by where only a percentage of each credits gets a ticket, (but in favour for people with more credits) for example 4-9 credits 75%, 1-3 credits 20%, 0 credits 5% . then if not all the tickets in upper credit bands get sold then they get filtered down.

I know a lad who works at United who has all but confirmed that wheels are in motion to stop the collection points

Digital tickets is essentially the same as home delivery

Yes it does seem that way - people moaned when collections came in as it is a bit of a pain in the arse, but this makes playing the system far easier.

£34 for a credit for Fenerbache away - and you don't need to travel...

Yes it does seem that way - people moaned when collections came in as it is a bit of a pain in the arse, but this makes playing the system far easier.

£34 for a credit for Fenerbache away - and you don't need to travel...
Exactly.

It appears the only way to beat them will be to join them

if they do this then its just going to make it increasing difficult for people on less credits to get tickets as a gap will just form.

United need to put in measures such as requesting scan information at the away ground to see if the applicant actually turned up or a better weighted ballot by where only a percentage of each credits gets a ticket, (but in favour for people with more credits) for example 4-9 credits 75%, 1-3 credits 20%, 0 credits 5% . then if not all the tickets in upper credit bands get sold then they get filtered down.
Problem with that is though mate. Everyone in certain credit bands will say they've earnt them credits. If I was on 9 credits I'd be absolutely fuming I missed out to someone with 1 credit. I know they've kinda done this on the 2,500 + tickets then 5% goes to 0 credits but that's a real minority

Doubt they'll ever send them to applicants home address. Too many problems with that, first of all tickets aren't usually available to the club until less than a week before the game. So how do they know you're at home to have your ticket? You could be already travelling before it arrives. Secondly if you don't update your home address, because why would you if you're never getting anything posted from utd? Some lucky bugger has a euro away ticket sent to his new house who so happens to be a red or knows someone who will take it.

Awful idea. there was nothing wrong with the collection system. Worked perfectly

How can the club not see this is such a bad idea?
Cos it saves them money and they probably couldn't care less about actual numbers through the door but rather all the tickets sell. Obviously ridiculous and hopefully we can fight the club to change this to an alternative system. Unfortunately as someone said earlier about they need to check the tickets actually being scanned won't work because you're asking the other club to give the data back to utd which they'll just refuse to as it will all be on their system. Collection of the actual ticket would be the only way.

Awful idea. there was nothing wrong with the collection system. Worked perfectly

How can the club not see this is such a bad idea?
Because it’ll save them money, which appears to be INEOS’ main objective currently with the Glazers and Woodward having spaffed their load in terms of money over the past 15 years

Doubt they'll ever send them to applicants home address. Too many problems with that, first of all tickets aren't usually available to the club until less than a week before the game. So how do they know you're at home to have your ticket? You could be already travelling before it arrives. Secondly if you don't update your home address, because why would you if you're never getting anything posted from utd? Some lucky bugger has a euro away ticket sent to his new house who so happens to be a red or knows someone who will take it.
They’ve done it in the past.

Not saying that means anything but it could be an option. Not like they have to care once it’s been sent out.

The other option is an electronic version but that means other clubs abroad having the ability to scan it and some clubs just won’t have the funds or capability to do it.

I can also see MUSA getting involved at some point

Problem with that is though mate. Everyone in certain credit bands will say they've earnt them credits. If I was on 9 credits I'd be absolutely fuming I missed out to someone with 1 credit. I know they've kinda done this on the 2,500 + tickets then 5% goes to 0 credits but that's a real minority
understand what you are saying but if its properly weighted then their needs to be some form of acceptance. needs to be made fairer for everyone and not get to a point where people dont even have a chance to go. i have arsenal and leicester mates who just dont get a sniff of anything as all the old school have ridiculous amount of credits (Domestic and away) so no one new gets a chance.
people may need to accept they wont be going to all euro aways. i mean does anyone get to all 19 away league games? the ballot will work if managed properly but rewards loyalty as well.