All ticket/travel information thread - 2024/25 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Has anyone ever bought a hospitality package before? If so, is it worth it given the cost?

I’m tempted to buy one for the Chelsea game in November for me & my son. Never experienced hospitality at a football game before and as it’s his birthday coming up, thought I’d treat him to it.

Has anyone ever bought a hospitality package before? If so, is it worth it given the cost?

I’m tempted to buy one for the Chelsea game in November for me & my son. Never experienced hospitality at a football game before and as it’s his birthday coming up, thought I’d treat him to it.

Big difference between packages so you'd need to let us know which one you were tempted by.

Was there a ticket drop this morning or was there 7k people in front of me in the queue trying to get a Palace return?

Does anyone ever have any success with these away return drops? Only benefit of not getting one is not having to tell the misses and kids I am going down to London at short notice.

Home game ticket drop yes.

Was there a ticket drop this morning or was there 7k people in front of me in the queue trying to get a Palace return?

Does anyone ever have any success with these away return drops? Only benefit of not getting one is not having to tell the misses and kids I am going down to London at short notice.
Yh there was a 3 match home ticket drop as well which , typical United, was badly planned.
However I have a friend who lives in Slovakia but has a season ticket gets a return every single game and allocates them at face value to those friends who can’t sit waiting on the computer.
Got me a Saints return

Mostly they are a rip off especially from the club itself, I’m not sure how they can justify charging over £500 for a padded seat in East T2 because you get a meal at the Victoria Warehouse and a free programme
But for games like last night I managed to get hold of 7 in one of the private boxes for £85 a head , this included a 4 course meal , snacks and as much house wine and beers you can drink. But that’s obviously because any price is better than nothing. Seven goals was a bonus

Long shot but I need a couple for the Spurs game. Been trying to get them through website as I am used to tickets becoming available through returns 1-2 weeks prior to the game but it seems to not be happening here.

Im waiting on them announcing Fenerbache, which is almost two months before that game but still no news on it.
The text on the website changed slightly yesterday stating that we are now liaising with Fernerbache so hopefully not to long now. i have booked a flight so am hoping its a decent allocation!

I have two available for FC Twente in section N1406. Seats located in rows DD and EE and are within touching distance of each other. I have an adult ticket, and an U16-18 ticket but I can upgrade the concessionary ticket to an adult ticket if required. Selling to members only at FV. Please message me if interested.

Hi all,

If anyone has 2 together (Adult and child) for the Everton game in December I would be happy to buy them.... I know there is another ticket release for this game on 4th October but I have to attend a family funeral and wont have access to the ticketing system during this time!

If there is someone on here that cant make it I would happily purchase them! It will save me constantly refreshing the ticket office page in the week leading up to the game for returns!

Long shot but I need a couple for the Spurs game. Been trying to get them through website as I am used to tickets becoming available through returns 1-2 weeks prior to the game but it seems to not be happening here.
It will happen - I got 2 together for the Liverpool game on the morning of the game. You just need to put the time and effort in (It requires a lot of time and effort btw!).

Im talking hours of constant refreshing - daily.

It will happen - I got 2 together for the Liverpool game on the morning of the game. You just need to put the time and effort in (It requires a lot of time and effort btw!).

Im talking hours of constant refreshing - daily.
That's what I've been doing for the last few days. I also need two for the Brentford game but am relatively confident of getting them, some have been appearing already but for that type of game I can wait for better seats as they are bound to come up. Tottenham fixture, I'll take anything.

Hi all - new here as a poster but long time lurker.

I have 1x Adult and 2x child tickets for FC Twente next Wednesday. Alex Ferguson Tier 2.

I was planning to donate to the MU foundation but can’t as the match hasn’t sold out - as such I’m basically looking to give them away to a good home through here.

Will need memberships - kids tickets can be upgraded at cost.

Thanks