All ticket/travel information thread - 2024/25 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

understand what you are saying but if its properly weighted then their needs to be some form of acceptance. needs to be made fairer for everyone and not get to a point where people dont even have a chance to go. i have arsenal and leicester mates who just dont get a sniff of anything as all the old school have ridiculous amount of credits (Domestic and away) so no one new gets a chance.
people may need to accept they wont be going to all euro aways. i mean does anyone get to all 19 away league games? the ballot will work if managed properly but rewards loyalty as well.
Based on this idea nobody would be able to book travel until three weeks or so before the game when the club has run the ballot.

My £60 Porto flights would currently be £296 and my £85 Istanbul flights would be £185. No thanks.

How quickly after they run the ballot are you informed if youve been successful or not for European aways?

Do they inform you by email I guess?

Based on this idea nobody would be able to book travel until three weeks or so before the game when the club has run the ballot.

My £60 Porto flights would currently be £296 and my £85 Istanbul flights would be £185. No thanks.
Agreed, I feel I've earned the privilege of being able to book flights & hotels as soon as the draw is made knowing I'm guaranteed a ticket because of the number of credits I have.

Having said that, like with domestic aways people will apply even if they can't go and either sort a mate out who was chubbed or swap for another away with someone.

Anyone pissed off about European away tickets is about to be exceedingly more pissed off.

Information being reported that they are going to do away with collection of tickets for Euro aways and they will be sent to applicants home addresses.

The number of people on maximum credits is going to sore in the next year or 2
It’s a joke of a system. It looks like Jim is cost cutting again . Collection was a great system. Basically setting up a touting system while they’re trying to stop it in other ways. Very frustrating

Awful idea. there was nothing wrong with the collection system. Worked perfectly

How can the club not see this is such a bad idea?
Because they won’t have to pay 6-8 members of staff flights , accomodation , expenses and booking a hotel room to hand out tickets . They can email them for nothing and they don’t care who gets them as long as they’re sold.
They need to implement a system where non scanned tickets get penilised .

I am in a bit of a predicament now. Bought two tickets for Spurs, one under my membership and one for my wife under my friend’s membership (didn’t want to pay £35 membership fee for one game). I have tried logging into his account on her phone but it warns me that I won’t be able to use this or any future tickets on any other device, ever. The problem is I am going to Brentford game in 3 weeks with the same friend whose account I am trying to use now and not intending to bring my wife’s phone with me. :lol: Any way to solve this?

I am in a bit of a predicament now. Bought two tickets for Spurs, one under my membership and one for my wife under my friend’s membership (didn’t want to pay £35 membership fee for one game). I have tried logging into his account on her phone but it warns me that I won’t be able to use this or any future tickets on any other device, ever. The problem is I am going to Brentford game in 3 weeks with the same friend whose account I am trying to use now and not intending to bring my wife’s phone with me. :lol: Any way to solve this?

In your online (website, not app) United account, set up an "App Ticketing" relationship with your mates membership. After this, the second ticket should appear on your app - might need to close and reopen the app. Alternative is to set up your mates account on your wife's phone, then next week get your mate to call up the ticket office and say he's got a new phone so he needs to set up the app again.

In your online (website, not app) United account, set up an "App Ticketing" relationship with your mates membership. After this, the second ticket should appear on your app - might need to close and reopen the app. Alternative is to set up your mates account on your wife's phone, then next week get your mate to call up the ticket office and say he's got a new phone so he needs to set up the app again.
Thanks mate, linking the accounts worked perfectly. I can see both tickets in my app now. You’re a life saver!