All ticket/travel information thread - 2024/25 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Have a spare for Spurs at home. J stand (standing) £42 FV. Have to be a member. DM me if interested.

GONE.

Last edited:
Single available for FC Twente and Spurs, it will be the same seat in W3103, would prefer it if you take both tickets.

Can you buy 2 tickets for Europa and cup games on one member? I know you can’t for the league.

Can you buy 2 tickets for Europa and cup games on one member? I know you can’t for the league.
Well FC Twente has gone on sale to all fans cos no one wants tickets. But seems the other games are "sold out" for now. Rangers will definitely be a sell out for obvious reasons. The other games may change as they get closer and loads of people return tickets

I’m unable to get the Spurs game and my usual mates/relations to pass it onto can’t either, so I’ve returned it to the club for resale. So if folks are looking, there’s one available now! (I don’t know where though? How does the club resell these things).

It’s a cracking seat btw!

* If you’re under 30 take boots, we’re light on goalscorers

I’m unable to get the Spurs game and my usual mates/relations to pass it onto can’t either, so I’ve returned it to the club for resale. So if folks are looking, there’s one available now! (I don’t know where though? How does the club resell these things).

It’s a cracking seat btw!

* If you’re under 30 take boots, we’re light on goalscorers
You should have sold it to someone on here mate.

Two singles in the Stretford End Lower available for the home game against Chelsea. Face value.
Would like to sell with singles for European game (Twente, PAOK)

SOLD: One single for Chelsea and one for PAOK

Last edited:
Two singles in the Stretford End Lower available for the home game against Chelsea. Face value.
Would like to sell with singles for European game (Twente, PAOK)
Cheers for the ticket for Chelsea and PAOK, easy to work with, below FV too, will definitely buy from in future

Looking for a Spurs pair seated together if anyone has any going? You'd be a diamond. Both have memberships!

Two singles available for the FC Twente game. Stretford End Lower. Below face value, PM if interested.

I still need two for Spurs. Been monitoring website every single day, almost all the time, but whenever one appears they are gone immediately.

Don't need to be seated together. Got memberships.

Two available in J Stand safe standing for FC Twente tomorrow night. £60 for the pair. DM me.

I still need two for Spurs. Been monitoring website every single day, almost all the time, but whenever one appears they are gone immediately.

I've got 2 but want the Twente tickets shifting in same transaction ideally

FENERBACHE AWAY:

Allocation Information: We have received 2,100 tickets priced at £34, as well as 12 pairs of tickets for wheelchair users with a complimentary personal assistant ticket. We did not receive a dedicated allocation of amenity seats so all tickets including personal assistants will be priced at £34 from the main allocation.

The allocation received is approximately 280 tickets fewer than we would expect based on Fenerbahce’s stadium capacity and UEFA Europa League competition rules. We have challenged this decision with Fenerbahce, the local authorities, and UEFA, and we are currently awaiting a detailed justification. Further information regarding this matter will be provided on this page as soon as possible.

Applications for this game will open at 8am Friday 4th October until 8am Monday 7th October. Applications will be accepted from Executive Club Members (one ticket per account), Season Ticket holders and United Members.

FENERBACHE AWAY:

Allocation Information: We have received 2,100 tickets priced at £34, as well as 12 pairs of tickets for wheelchair users with a complimentary personal assistant ticket. We did not receive a dedicated allocation of amenity seats so all tickets including personal assistants will be priced at £34 from the main allocation.

The allocation received is approximately 280 tickets fewer than we would expect based on Fenerbahce’s stadium capacity and UEFA Europa League competition rules. We have challenged this decision with Fenerbahce, the local authorities, and UEFA, and we are currently awaiting a detailed justification. Further information regarding this matter will be provided on this page as soon as possible.

Applications for this game will open at 8am Friday 4th October until 8am Monday 7th October. Applications will be accepted from Executive Club Members (one ticket per account), Season Ticket holders and United Members.
Are SportsBreak taking a percentage of the allocation for this one?

I'm visiting the UK from Australia from 28 Dec to 22 Jan and would love to see a United game or two while I'm in the country. Does anyone have a single ticket for sale to any games between those dates? The Liverpool match would be amazing but I'm not holding my breath.

Got them already. Nothing available for hours, only the odd ticket here and there immediately disappearing and all of sudden half of the stadium lit up. I was able to get two sat almost next to each other for me & wife somehow.

Got them already. Nothing available for hours, only the odd ticket here and there immediately disappearing and all of sudden half of the stadium lit up. I was able to get two sat almost next to each other for me & wife somehow.

Bizarre system.

Bizarre system.
Yeah I thought it was an error but was able to put multiple tickets in a basket and seems like they were all available. I am sitting in the East Stand, one of the top rows, which is not perfect. There were much better seats available in SAF stand but we would need to be in different sectors.