All ticket/travel information thread - 2024/25 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Has anybody received their membership packs yet?
I've signed up me and my missus for membership, but no luck with getting any of the first set of tickets. Hope I get some good luck!

Any general tips for applying for tickets (not silly price) paired together? I fancy taking my partner to a few games this season. Previously went with friends who couldn't go with their season ticket, but that ticket soon sailed!

Reactions: Rood
Any general tips for applying for tickets (not silly price) paired together? I fancy taking my partner to a few games this season. Previously went with friends who couldn't go with their season ticket, but that ticket soon sailed!

Firstly, both get a membership, cheapest one will do.

Getting a pair directly from the club for a premier league game is near impossible I've found. You will have more success asking on here for a pair.

League cup games (and maybe Europa against lesser opposition) you have more of a chance direct from the club, but again, you will have a higher success rate on here being sat together.

Buying off season ticket holders at face value off here is more favourable than being a member buying from the club, firstly you will most likely get better seats and secondly the equivalent seat for a member is £10 more than a season ticket seat, with that £10 saving you could buy a pie from the kiosk and some insurance to cover the medical fees for the second degree burns eating it

Buying off season ticket holders at face value off here is more favourable than being a member buying from the club, firstly you will most likely get better seats and secondly the equivalent seat for a member is £10 more than a season ticket seat, with that £10 saving you could buy a pie from the kiosk and some insurance to cover the medical fees for the second degree burns eating it
Yeah that's true. Nothing like a bit of half time scalding from the united pie.

I'm anxiously waiting for news from the Liverpool Ballot. Anybody else get an email about it yet?
PS - may I have please a few likes to help upgrade my status from newbie? (joined November 2023)

I'm anxiously waiting for news from the Liverpool Ballot. Anybody else get an email about it yet?
PS - may I have please a few likes to help upgrade my status from newbie? (joined November 2023)

Check your bank, if it's not pending you're unsuccessful.

Check your bank, if it's not pending you're unsuccessful.
Thanks, had checked that but was still holding out hope. I've since got the emails - wasn't successful in either of the two applications I put in for just two tickets! :(

Fellow United fans, I am 31, from the Netherlands and went through a rough patch health-wise the last couple of years. I am doing much better now, and my parents really were there for me. So I would love to take them to the Liverpool game at OT (to give them something to smile about). It seems impossible to get 3 tickets together the usual route. I am willing to pay silly money (if necessary, because especially for my dad, this would be the experience of a lifetime as he has been watching the Premier League every weekend for as long as I can remember). Do you have any websites that are legitimate to get tickets from or any other tips that would help me some other way? Massive thanks in advance. M

Thanks, had checked that but was still holding out hope. I've since got the emails - wasn't successful in either of the two applications I put in for just two tickets! :(

I've not had a members ticket in the ballot in 8 years.

I've not had a members ticket in the ballot in 8 years.

I got three tickets with excellent seats in the ballot for Man Utd v Liverpool in 2010. Berbatov scored a hat trick. I'm in Ireland so a season ticket not an option.

What has changed, more fans interested? Or is it that there is more hospitality tickets?

Fellow United fans, I am 31, from the Netherlands and went through a rough patch health-wise the last couple of years. I am doing much better now, and my parents really were there for me. So I would love to take them to the Liverpool game at OT (to give them something to smile about). It seems impossible to get 3 tickets together the usual route. I am willing to pay silly money (if necessary, because especially for my dad, this would be the experience of a lifetime as he has been watching the Premier League every weekend for as long as I can remember). Do you have any websites that are legitimate to get tickets from or any other tips that would help me some other way? Massive thanks in advance. M

https://booking.sportsbreaks.com/checkout/experience/ticket/6e4a4545-7364-7470-356f-6f41664f3338

Totally struggling.

People also getting bumped back to the end of the queue when they get in.

I was one of them, spent ages queing and then had been logged out, queued again only for it to crash

have been in the queue 4 times all for nothing

have only joined the membership recently, used to get tickets 15+ years ago through my local supporters club which was pretty easy, is the tickets today everything done for the season?
What other opportunities do i have?

was looking to take my 10 year old to at least 1 game this season, after years of not really being bothered over the last 12-18 months she totally fell in love with football and united

I was one of them, spent ages queing and then had been logged out, queued again only for it to crash

have been in the queue 4 times all for nothing

have only joined the membership recently, used to get tickets 15+ years ago through my local supporters club which was pretty easy, is the tickets today everything done for the season?
What other opportunities do i have?

was looking to take my 10 year old to at least 1 game this season, after years of not really being bothered over the last 12-18 months she totally fell in love with football and united

there will be more ticket drops during the season. Can be hard to get 2 seated together however.

there will be more ticket drops during the season. Can be hard to get 2 seated together however.

Ahh okay, is there a usual day/time when more go on sale or is it a case of periodically checking the website for updates?

Ahh okay, is there a usual day/time when more go on sale or is it a case of periodically checking the website for updates?

It's random, usually the week building upto the game.

If you want two together, you will get them on this thread over the course of the season no problem.

Lads the ticketing is very simple.

They chuck on a random amount at a time no-one knows, the site then crashes - if you are very lucky you might get a single in a terrible part of the stadium for a midweek game you did not originally plan to attend.

You will then receive an email offering you hospitality tickets at £399 each for Fulham at home in April.

Managed to get two paired vs Notts Forest in december. Right up in the top row of N4406, but a games a game. Zero options for tickets together, reasonably priced. Can't be paying for any hospitality tickets at 300 quid +

Managed to get tickets for the Palace match on Sat 1st Feb. Travelling over from Ireland but not sure whether to book flights yet. Any chance the game could be changed for TV? Arsenal v City and Chelsea vs West Ham that weekend so you would think they would be the TV games? Thanks

Managed to get tickets for the Palace match on Sat 1st Feb. Travelling over from Ireland but not sure whether to book flights yet. Any chance the game could be changed for TV? Arsenal v City and Chelsea vs West Ham that weekend so you would think they would be the TV games? Thanks
Last round in Europa league ground play will be 30 Jan. For sure not be playing 1 feb

Is that an FA cup weekend by any chance?

There's always the off-chance that it'll be a Monday night game. Difficult to book flights so far out.

Reactions: Rood
I saw you can transfer season ticket to non members as well. How does this work for a non member? Do you have to add this to the united official app? Or a mail with qr code to apple wallet for example?

Is that an FA cup weekend by any chance?

There's always the off-chance that it'll be a Monday night game. Difficult to book flights so far out.

that’s a good shout, it could be. I guess it’s best to wait until the date is confirmed but by then the flights will probably be crazy so was hoping to book early.

Managed to also get tickets for opening fixture against Fulham and flights for me and my son are scandalous. Hotels too, if anyone has any recommendations for accommodation near Old Trafford?

If too expensive can I give tickets to someone else?

that’s a good shout, it could be. I guess it’s best to wait until the date is confirmed but by then the flights will probably be crazy so was hoping to book early.

Managed to also get tickets for opening fixture against Fulham and flights for me and my son are scandalous. Hotels too, if anyone has any recommendations for accommodation near Old Trafford?

1st February weekend isn't an FA Cup weekend as that is the weekend of 8/9 February. However, we will have a Europa League game on 30 January, so the game will definitely be played on either the Sunday or Monday.

I would wager it would be fairly safe to assume it will be a Sunday 2pm kick off, non televised, as from looking at the fixtures there are probably 4 or 5 games more attractive to the broadcasters (obviously this could change if Palace continue with their form of the end of 23/24 into next season).

Hotel wise, the Premier Inn in prestwich may be cheap and it's near the metrolink station so although not near OT, it's very easy to get there on match day and not the ridiculous prices of a city centre hotel.

I saw you can transfer season ticket to non members as well. How does this work for a non member? Do you have to add this to the united official app? Or a mail with qr code to apple wallet for example?
A couple of years ago it was possible to create a free membership and transfer tickets to that, I’m guessing it will be the same as United will want to know who is sat in the seat in case they cause problems. There will be a £10 charge to transfer the ticket to a non member but I’m not sure how that will work yet

HI all,

Got a pair of tickets available for the game against Fulham, Stretford End tier 2. Drop me a DM if interested, need to be members please.

Cheers.