All ticket/travel information thread - 2024/25 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

I wasn't aware "app ticketing" was an option when creating relationships on the ticket site. I just did that on the ticket website but it's not flowed through on the app yet. So you can see multiple tickets/memberships in your app then? Assume you're just going to the "my tickets" section
Yeah in My Tickets I can see 2 of each one. Does actually show the barcode bit (although it’s not generated one of course) for both so perhaps it would work.
Ah same. My son was just a strong relationship. Changed to app ticket, so assume when my brother can’t go to a game he just forwards to my sons membership.

You can have up to 6 season tickets on your one phone , handy for family members who aren’t the named season ticket holder , it’s handy for me as I go to every game snd all our tickets are together so it just means we all either have to go in together or I get them in at the turnstiles and go back to my mates. It’s a lot better than I expected it to be when announced.

You can have up to 6 season tickets on your one phone , handy for family members who aren’t the named season ticket holder , it’s handy for me as I go to every game snd all our tickets are together so it just means we all either have to go in together or I get them in at the turnstiles and go back to my mates. It’s a lot better than I expected it to be when announced.
Can you buy 2 memberships of one account or do they have to be seperate?

Shag. I usually buy tickets for my disabled brother. I didn't renew his membership this year - am I fecked? Apparently you can only transfer if they renewed before yesterday?

Shag. I usually buy tickets for my disabled brother. I didn't renew his membership this year - am I fecked? Apparently you can only transfer if they renewed before yesterday?
As far as I know the deadline yesterday was to be able to buy tickets this morning when they are released.

Ready for my 152,000th queue position...

EDIT: 43,000. Hah

This new app ticket system is going to be a mess this season i think.. I can see the turnstiles being clogged up with people not being able to access the app.. The fact you cant add your ticket to your phone wallet or even take a screenshot is going to be right pain.

On that note, does anyone know the confirmed amount of games your ticket needs to be used for next season to be able to renew? And does selling it back to the club count as usage? :confused:

Is it not 15000 tickets for a few games ? F**k sake. dont know why I bothered.

I was early into the que and it pushed me out and i had to reload, at 81k
Pretty sure it's 15k in total.

There'll be more releases in weeks to come once games are confirmed

This new app ticket system is going to be a mess this season i think.. I can see the turnstiles being clogged up with people not being able to access the app.. The fact you cant add your ticket to your phone wallet or even take a screenshot is going to be right pain.

On that note, does anyone know the confirmed amount of games your ticket needs to be used for next season to be able to renew? And does selling it back to the club count as usage? :confused:
How does it work with kids tickets if they don’t have a phone?

Is it not 15000 tickets for a few games ? F**k sake. dont know why I bothered.

I was early into the que and it pushed me out and i had to reload, at 81k

Its all the games they have on sale today ive heard, (which is ridiculous to be honest to have them all straight away). surely it will be a significant amount more than 15000 if its all the games

Its all the games they have on sale today ive heard, (which is ridiculous to be honest to have them all straight away). surely it will be a significant amount more than 15000 if its all the games
It'll be everything outside of games that are ballots.

It's only a first inital release. There'll be tiny amounts available today, it's the same every season

It'll be everything outside of games that are ballots.

It's only a first inital release. There'll be tiny amounts available today, it's the same every season

Do we get notifications of when more tickets are released? What’s the actual chances of getting tickets this way as it seems like a random crap shoot!

Do we get notifications of when more tickets are released?

There are usually pre-announced releases 2 weeks before fixtures. There are also some random unannounced releases, and tickets going on sale as they are resold by season ticket holders. Good to just habitually check the website.

What’s the actual chances of getting tickets this way as it seems like a random crap shoot!

It is mostly just a random crap shoot.

My queue number was 54,000 , I’ve remained in it and I’m only at 44,000 now so presume they’re gone

Im not 100% but im assuming parents/guardians can have the kids tickets on their phone. You can only have a ticket accessable on one device though, which is a a joke really, if a kid goes with a diff parent / uncle for diff games etc.

Ermm, not sure if it is the same for others, but it seems like the 2 tickets max for this release is not there anymore.. I've managed to buy a load more since the initial release.

Might be worth going in again for those who didn't get a chance earlier.

Reactions: Rood

I asked this on the previous page as had the same concern. Pretty straightforward solution by the looks of it: on your online account, you can set up a membership as a "App Ticketing" relationship (essentially one up from "Strong"), then those tickets will appear in your app too. I set that relationship up and can now see those tickets on my app in addition to my own

If any one wants hospitality tickets please reach out,
these are slightly more expensive than general admission tickets as extras are included i.e food, drinks, match programme etc

Want to attend the Fulham game and coming from abroad. Does anyone know a good organisation/site for tickets? Or hospitality? Looking for 4 tickets.

Am I correct saying that the only tickets left for Fulham are hospitality?

Asking for a friend...
No. There will be more releases. Usually one announced about 2 weeks before the fixture and sometimes smaller ones here or there.

Does anybody have a spare please for Fulham on the Friday night? I am a member.

As well as further ticket releases as already mentioned, it’s worth randomly checking the site once season tickets are usable (ie for forwarding, returning etc) as it‘s holiday season and there’ll be season ticket holders who won’t be around and may return their ticket to the club.