All ticket/travel information thread - 2024/25 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

You can make up flight details and then change them after . If you put down you were flying to Ukraine and then to Barcelona you’d still be allowed purchase . Same as passport number . Change it after if you have to. There’s no wrong answer

Quality, nice one mate!

I’ve optimistically booked 2 nights of no prepayment, free cancellation accommodation in BCN so fingers fecking crossed.

What’s everyone thinking on supply vs demand?

I thought at first the fact they didn’t all sell today was a good omen but I reckon there will be way more 0 credit lads than tickets available…let’s see!

Tomorrow is going to be fecking carnage isn’t it…someone told me you need to have sorted travel and have proof but surely not before buying the ticket?
I have sorted travel and accommodation but no idea what information I need when applying other than my passport...

Tomorrow is going to be fecking carnage isn’t it…someone told me you need to have sorted travel and have proof but surely not before buying the ticket?

No! Just enter passport number, put going by flight and the dates your going out and coming back. Those boxes on the document must be completed, rest are not compulsory.

Quality, nice one mate!

I’ve optimistically booked 2 nights of no prepayment, free cancellation accommodation in BCN so fingers fecking crossed.

What’s everyone thinking on supply vs demand?

I thought at first the fact they didn’t all sell today was a good omen but I reckon there will be way more 0 credit lads than tickets available…let’s see!

the only essential field (other than your name etc) is your passport number so have it handy.

you don’t need to enter flight numbers or anything like that. Just the date of travel and the return date of travel and there I just put the day of the game and the following day and it went through fine.

Page won't load for me. Great. Under maintenance. Do I just have to spam refresh?
EDIT - 323 in queue, just a case of waiting now?

Last edited:
Page won't load for me. Great. Under maintenance. Do I just have to spam refresh?
EDIT - 323 in queue, just a case of waiting now?
I think the site went back down after the queue thing popped up?

I think the site went back down after the queue thing popped up?

I think the same, the queue number box came up, then has stopped moving.
If I try and get on the ticketing site on my phone, it says the site is down...

Shambolic that one of the biggest sporting clubs in the world cannot sort this out

I'm still 323 in queue but the queue is paused and has been since 10.01. No idea what the play is here, if I refresh I might lose my place. I can't wait to see tickets popping up at double face value later on today on third party sites.

We're getting better on the pitch but we'll always be a shambles off the pitch with these owners :lol:

I'm still 323 in queue but the queue is paused and has been since 10.01. No idea what the play is here, if I refresh I might lose my place. I can't wait to see tickets popping up at double face value later on today on third party sites.

stick in there I would say

European aways shouldn't do that because you have to collect your ticket with your passport in Barcelona.

Ticket buying disabled until 1pm. Im on the seat selection now and you can't move to basket.

I'm in but every single ticket tells me this event is not available for sale. Biggest club in the world.

I'll just sit here all day Utd don't worry about me having a life/job etc.

It will work beautifully at 1pm mate. They just need a few hours.
Getting rinsed on twitter but it won't change anything. Maybe that's the closest I'll ever get to an away game. I got as far as having a single ticket in my basket but couldn't checkout. Imagine the queue will be even longer come 1pm.

You can’t tout euro aways it’s collection over

I am assuming this is a change they've made due to "selling out" memberships but I can now purchase tickets for the Charlton game without one, whereas attempting for Everton this evening it is still saying I am ineligible. They're also now selling "forwarding memberships" for the remainder of 22/23 so ST holders can transfer tickets but want £15!

I'll just sit here all day Utd don't worry about me having a life/job etc.
This is the reality of ticket buying which United and other businesses don’t care about but should. It’s not like it’s Glastonbury where over a million people have 5 devices each constantly refreshing.

Now 6,547 in the queue after waiting all day. Absolute disgrace,

Gone from 42nd to 10,259, fun while it lasted...

6 desktop tabs + some on mobile…best position? 6000 in the queue haha.

Oh well, I tried boys, hope you have better luck than me.

A bit tempted to pay 200 for the Barca section resale sites now…

Now 6,547 in the queue after waiting all day. Absolute disgrace,
Yeah my computer which has been on the website all day is 17,487 in the queue but my work laptop which I logged onto the United website at 12:57 is at 2317. :rolleyes: