All ticket/travel information thread - 2024/25 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

How is everyone doing with PL aways at the minute we had a strong start to the season Southampton, Leicester and Palace and since then we have had nothing in the league which is disappointing we ended up with 6 or 7 last season i am doubtful we'll get anywhere near this season

You'll get a Barca home end for face value out there easy enough i'd think

6 desktop tabs + some on mobile…best position? 6000 in the queue haha.

Oh well, I tried boys, hope you have better luck than me.

A bit tempted to pay 200 for the Barca section resale sites now…

Can you DM the site please? I have my tickets, but it could be an alternative for the guys I'm trying to buy for today.

Have I missed out? was 300 in queue, got down to 0, told me it was sending me to the site and then just refreshed the ticket page saying sign up for ticket alerts?

I'm absolutely gutted. I had a ticket in my basket this morning and now nothing. As I mentioned earlier in this thread, this Barcelona trip is a lot more to me than just a football match. I'll have to try outside the ground or pay over face value.

I'm genuinely upset and massively pissed off to have had one in my basket this morning. My travel and hotels are booked and I'll be in Barcelona anyways for three days so I'll once again mention that if somebody ends up with a spare, even on the day, I'll be outside the ground offering handjobs for a ticket.

I'm genuinely upset and massively pissed off to have had one in my basket this morning. My travel and hotels are booked and I'll be in Barcelona anyways for three days so I'll once again mention that if somebody ends up with a spare, even on the day, I'll be outside the ground offering handjobs for a ticket.

How are you going to get a spare on the day? Someone flies out, picks up their ticket - then gives it you and goes for some tapas instead?

Go down the Raval with that offer and you’ll make a few quid mate haha.

How are you going to get a spare on the day? Someone flies out, picks up their ticket - then gives it you and goes for some tapas instead?

I saw at Atletico some people lived in Spain, came down for the match but were offered a tonne of money for their ticket upon collection. Same could happen here!

Just got the the front of the queue, loaded up a logged out tickets screen instead haha. It’s showing ‘sold out’ next to Barca on the main away tickets screen now.

Somebody might not make it in to the ground because they are leathered. I'm clutching at straws here mate.

I was 5800 in queue, just got a ticket after refreshing. More are popping up so if you make it through just keep refreshing.

6 desktop tabs + some on mobile…best position? 6000 in the queue haha.

Oh well, I tried boys, hope you have better luck than me.

A bit tempted to pay 200 for the Barca section resale sites now…

can’t remember how queue-it works but you either need lots of different browser user agents or proxy IP’s for multiple tabs to be of any relevance!

There is a message up on the website now saying it's sold out. I copied and pasted it below

Message last updated: 13:28

Our 1pm ticket release for Barcelona away has now sold out. Initially we had agreed with the Fans' Forum that we would open sales of 5% of the tickets (210) to fans with zero credits. We were actually able to put over 850 tickets on sale on a first-come, first-served basis to fans with zero credits. There were over 24,000 fans who joined the queue – thank you for your support.

There is a message up on the website now saying it's sold out. I copied and pasted it below

Message last updated: 13:28

Our 1pm ticket release for Barcelona away has now sold out. Initially we had agreed with the Fans' Forum that we would open sales of 5% of the tickets (210) to fans with zero credits. We were actually able to put over 850 tickets on sale on a first-come, first-served basis to fans with zero credits. There were over 24,000 fans who joined the queue – thank you for your support.
How's that possible if I was 300 in the queue at the start? Everybody in front of me has bought three tickets? That's a blatant lie. To be 300 in the queue and not get one yet people as far as 10000 get some that magically become available is ridiculous. The whole system is flawed.

Last edited:
How's that possible if I was 300 in the queue at the start? Everybody in front of me has bought three tickets? That's a blatant lie. To be 300 in the queue and not get one yet people as far as 10000 get some that magically become available is ridiculous. The whole system is flawed.

I think it might be possible if the memberships are linked and each member has the right credits. Though Im not sure if that works for European aways.

I can try getting one in my basket and assigning it if you want
I guess this is how the 300 in front of me snapped up 850 tickets. I'm glad some people here got tickets but when I'm seeing people 10000 in queue getting tickets it boils my piss.

I guess this is how the 300 in front of me snapped up 850 tickets. I'm glad some people here got tickets but when I'm seeing people 10000 in queue getting tickets it boils my piss.
Just a case of refreshing even if it says sold out

Just a case of refreshing even if it says sold out
Yeah I spent an hour doing that and now I've got to do stuff. To have one on my basket this morning to now nothing from 300 in the queue is a disgrace. It seems tickets just magically reappear.

Yeah I spent an hour doing that and now I've got to do stuff. To have one on my basket this morning to now nothing from 300 in the queue is a disgrace. It seems tickets just magically reappear.
They reappear as they drop out of peoples baskets basically; they stay in the basket for up to 15 minutes so if a person hasn't checked out in that timeframe they then reappear for sale.

Managed to get two Barca away singles today for me and a mate in block 526 and 527.. I'm guessing they enforce the block you can get into but I presume we can meet on the concourse?

Managed to get two Barca away singles today for me and a mate in block 526 and 527.. I'm guessing they enforce the block you can get into but I presume we can meet on the concourse?

Stroll about whererver you like mate

You can go where you like