All ticket/travel information thread - 2024/25 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Ticket in basket after multiple attempts, filled in form on 3rd attempt, website under maintenance. Amazing.

Can all the 0 and 1 credit red please get off the website so we can actually buy our tickets? Cheers.

Theirs more tickets than people with 2+ credits, maybe you should come off the website and buy them later as it won't sell out.

Last edited:
I have 5 credits and the button to buy tickets hasn't shown us yet, just "Register your interest for ticket alerts"

If you lot think that was a shambles wait until the 0 credit rush on friday.

Got as far as next stage being payment .... and it's now giving me "502 Bad Gateway" !!!!

Given up with it, doesn't matter whether I tried desktop or mobile it kept giving me an error message. I'll leave it a few hours and try later.

There's only 2.9k with two+ credits anyway - no rush for you lot today.

There's only 2.9k with two+ credits anyway - no rush for you lot today.

exactly and there’s no way all 2.9k will be going either. I think there will be at least 1k go to 1+ and then 1-300 on top of the 5% they put aside for 0.

my own opinion anyways!

exactly and there’s no way all 2.9k will be going either. I think there will be at least 1k go to 1+ and then 1-300 on top of the 5% they put aside for 0.

my own opinion anyways!

An opinion i'd agree with. Be interesting to see.

my own opinion anyways!
would also agree.
i have had a quick skim and there are ~1,400 tickets left

would also agree.
i have had a quick skim and there are ~1,400 tickets left

Majority of people with 2+ credits bought a ticket then.

4200 tickets less 400 for day trip (this may include people with credits) less 200 for 0 credits leaves 3600.

Their is approx 3000 with 2+ credits so out of that 2200 bought a ticket.

Last edited:
I can buy but fella I’m going with is on 0 so waiting till Friday. hopefully won’t be a mess but suspect it will be though!

I can buy but fella I’m going with is on 0 so waiting till Friday. hopefully won’t be a mess but suspect it will be though!
Just buy yours now and try to get him one on Friday?

What block are people choosing for Barca? What’s the least shit view I guess

Ticketing site has been absolutely garbage for a very long time and that’s me saying it very kindly!

What block are people choosing for Barca? What’s the least shit view I guess

I got into 534. Somewhere up near the halfway line.

I’m not sure this matter too much though. People more or less sit where they want at these games I’ve found.

Oh that’s ideal then didn’t know if the concourse would span the whole way.

Just buy yours now and try to get him one on Friday?

Easy to return if needed? If he doesn’t get sorted I’ll send back but can’t be arsed with that if it’s hassle

Easy to return if needed? If he doesn’t get sorted I’ll send back but can’t be arsed with that if it’s hassle
I honestly couldn't tell you but I presume so given there have been European games this year where "returns" have popped up?

I'll be trying on Friday morning (0 credits)... I'll be going to Barca regardless for three days (all booked) and will try my luck around the ground on match day if I have no joy Friday. For those going, if you find yourself with a spare leading up to or even on the day, then drop me an PM! Thanks.

Hi all,
I am back at the forum since i lost my previous email address and password, i will be making my once a decade pilgrimage to OT this year ( former aberdonian now in Malaysia) , anyone has one ticket for Palace on the 4th February ? Appreciate if there is. Thanks in advance.