All ticket/travel information thread - 2011/12: Touting will not be tolerated

Starkie_1

Affluent and Likeminded
Flight from Bristol - Faro and back was about £70. Then the jibs on from Faro - Lisbon (if it fails its only 30euros return).

Buzzing to feck for this one, cracking start to the season this year.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
I can't decide if that would put potential sellers off or entice into selling. :)

Magic United

1 spare in Stretford End Tier 2, block W3104 available for Basel on Sept 27th and Galati on Nov 2nd
Also available for the following games

Sunderland- Nov 5th
Newcastle- Nov 26th
Wolves- Dec 10th
Wigan- Dec 26th
Blackburn- Dec 31st

may also be able to get a 2nd ticket in W3103 for some of the above games if anyone needs 2

Rooney24

Im living in Switzerland at the minute so if anyone has a spare for the basel game or could sort me out with one it would be very greatly appreciated.

I will be completely honest at this point and say I have nothing to offer in return as I gave up my season ticket about two years ago when I moved here :(

CLK_FPC

Fists of Fury
Not going to happen but would love a Leeds Carling Cup. Have a pal from up there who I met through boxing and somehow he has it in his head I wouldn't travel even if I got a ticket. Bare in mind I'm broke but I will pay slightly over to make it worth your while

IanDangerously

It wont let me apply for Stoke! New ST holders were supposed to be able to apply for aways after the first payment came out for the home cup game, they took that last week so whats goin on?

IanDangerously

Their problem is, people can choose to opt out of CC at any time meaning that 50,000 ST holders would opt in and apply for all aways until the first CC home draw is made and then just click opt out.
Ah yeah. We'd better beat Leeds and get drawn at home in round 4 then!

If, God forbid, we lose to Leeds I wont be able to apply for aways until net season? :(

99 red balloons

Did anyone see that unconscious outside the megastore on Sunday?

Just wondering if anyone saw him, what happened and whether they know if he was OK in the end?

Was about 1520 on Sunday before the Arsenal game ... think it had only just happened, because there was no medical people on scene, just police. But he was completely out cold and had been put in the recovery position by the police, but they were looking very concerned.

Anyway, I hope he was alright. Anyone that saw, or knows what happened, would be interested to know. Cheers.

SSSSnake

it was that United store manager by any chance? I was reading a thread on here earlier about a very angry man who got his booze taking away from him after the store manager reported him

fanutd

Hello fellow caftards!

I would be really grateful to anyone of you if you could help me arrange a ticket for the United game versus Bolton on the 10th of sept. I am only here for next 2 weeks and the only game I have a chance of catching would be the Bolton game.

If none of you have extra tickets you can part with (paid of course) then could you point me to the sources where I would be able to find a ticket.

Thanks,

Robin.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Well ladies. I can't travel to the Chelsea game, so the ticket is up for grabs. ST in block n1410 row CC. Think it works out around €50, plus around €5.25 for registered post.

Edit 5/09/2011 SOLD!!!!

Robin

Sharky trying to send you a pm but your inbox is too full and needs clearing, so start deleting !!

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
Highly unlikely, but if anyone has a ticket in the Stretty for the Chelsea game let me know. Ta.

IanDangerously

I applied on my ST and my membership and are now stuck with 2 tickets when I only need one. Whoops. Got 24 hours to cancel one of them, how can I do that? Phone the club up?

K Stand Knut

I applied on my ST and my membership and are now stuck with 2 tickets when I only need one. Whoops. Got 24 hours to cancel one of them, how can I do that? Phone the club up?
That'd be a good start.

If you're going, you could collect the ticket and sell it on when you're out there?

IanDangerously

That'd be a good start.

If you're going, you could collect the ticket and sell it on when you're out there?
I am going but I doubt there'd be anyone over there who would want to buy it! If its that easy to get ticket in the ballot this time why would anybody travel without one?

IanDangerously

Cancel the thing, I went to Milan with a couple of spares the season before last and couldn't sell them for love nor money. That was Milan, in the knockout rounds, this is Benfica in the groups.
Haha ok mate, I'll get it cancelled today. Don't wanna be stuck paying for tickets I dont need! :D

K Stand Knut

Cancel the thing, I went to Milan with a couple of spares the season before last and couldn't sell them for love nor money. That was Milan, in the knockout rounds, this is Benfica in the groups.
Haha ok mate, I'll get it cancelled today. Don't wanna be stuck paying for tickets I dont need! :D
With this in mind, it is probably the correct decision . When we did Lisbon last time, I recall there being loads of people needing tickets.

I guess times are different!

IanDangerously

With this in mind, it is probably the correct decision . When we did Lisbon last time, I recall there being loads of people needing tickets.

I guess times are different!
They're not hard to get now though so anybody who wants one will just apply and get one. I suppose if there's one positive to come out of the recession and rising travel costs its that european away games are easy to get tickets for. :lol: