All ticket/travel information thread - 2010/11: Touting will not be tolerated

I have this nice little Firefox plugin called Reload Every, I just set the time there (3s) and make the page small enough just to see the buy button in the corner and leave it there sometimes.

I tried once to implement a script to select the buy button automatically when it becomes available but with no luck. :(

I don't remember the last time I got a ticket for Liverpool from the ballot, but it seems many more on here did this year.

I hope you both get diarrhoea from the shit food stands.

I don't remember the last time I got a ticket for Liverpool from the ballot, but it seems many more on here did this year.

I hope you both get diarrhoea from the shit food stands.

I actually have an st. If you do wanna make yourself feel better i have had to endure 6 weeks of cleaning various shitters and factory floors at a local branch of siemens to pay for it.

So just to confirm, Bread is going to the Liverpool game, and AgainstAllOdds is not? I know who the bigger fan is, and it's not the Phil Collins fan.

I just reported you both for spamming.

This message will self-delete in 5 minutes.

Selected: Valencia CF - Wednesday, 29 September 2010 (19:45)

Thank you for making an application for tickets through The Online Box Office.

Your application was at Price Band A (£0.01) per ticket.

You requested 1 ticket(s) for Miss yxhfndm, (11111102).

You requested 1 ticket(s) for Mr wojfdnfkw, (22222201).

If your full requirements are met at your first choice price, the total will be £0.02.

Can I actually hold them to this should I be successful for two tickets?

Can I legally make them give me the tickets for 2p?

No you can't, just in the same way you can't make Currys sell you a 50" HD TV for 10p if it's been advertised as such. It's clearly a mistake, and it's not legally binding.

No you can't, just in the same way you can't make Currys sell you a 50" HD TV for 10p if it's been advertised as such. It's clearly a mistake, and it's not legally binding.

Wouldn't that fall in the false advertising category though? You could sue them.

Anyways. You should apply for tickets for the game even if you don't go Elvis. You'll need the credits.

So does anyone know how much these tickets will actually cost!?

Making us pick up the tickets when they know full well there is a transport strike going on the day of the game, would be fecking ridiculous.

So does anyone know how much these tickets will actually cost!?

Making us pick up the tickets when they know full well there is a transport strike going on the day of the game, would be fecking ridiculous.

I reckon around the €50 mark.

I doubt the ticket collection will happen because of the strikes but you know what United are like, anything to make things harder for us.

Personally, I don't mind the ticket pick ups. But that's another topic.

I reckon around the €50 mark.

I doubt the ticket collection will happen because of the strikes but you know what United are like, anything to make things harder for us.

Personally, I don't mind the ticket pick ups. But that's another topic.

Expected it to be around that, although I remember the Milan away last year had a second choice of 200 odd euros.

Yeh it will give us a better chance of getting tickets, although not to worried about that as I don't think we will sell out.

Expected it to be around that, although I remember the Milan away last year had a second choice of 200 odd euros.

Yeh it will give us a better chance of getting tickets, although not to worried about that as I don't think we will sell out.

The expensive tickets for Milan away were in the VIP section. The normal ticket were only €23 IIRC, which was fecking fantastic.

I think we'll sell out for Valencia because loads are having a jolly in Benidorm.
But I also think most people that apply will get one.

The expensive tickets for Milan away were in the VIP section. The normal ticket were only €23 IIRC, which was fecking fantastic.

I think we'll sell out for Valencia because loads are having a jolly in Benidorm.
But I also think most people that apply will get one.

Wow, Benidorm :lol: A distant memory.

Completely forgot how cheap the tickets were for Milan, suppose when you add in the hotel, flight and spends you don't really care how much a tickets going to cost.

Wow, Benidorm :lol: A distant memory.

Completely forgot how cheap the tickets were for Milan, suppose when you add in the hotel, flight and spends you don't really care how much a tickets going to cost.

Aye, I know what you mean. But it's always a nice surprise when your ticket is £20 rather than £50.

When was the last time.

I don't recall in the last few years I've been going to Euro aways...

Definitely in our 2008 campaign, Kiev was one and a couple of times in Rome at the Hard Rock Cafe.
Villarreal the following season was another ticket collection.

There's been a few, I can't remember them all but I reckon I've collected tickets around 8-10 times.

just wondering if anyone is expecting to have a spare for either Bolton or Sunderland?

Just got this text from a mate who's pretty much well connected

United having a big crackdown on euro away tickets. All except Rangers will be collection over there. No photo copies (of passports) allowed and no collectingon behalf of others

Just be carefull kiddies when applying for Valencia. If you have no intention of going, you may get yourself blacklisted.

It's bollocks man as there's many people who get there in the nick of time. Especially United fans, who are renowned of late arrivals.

They haven't notified prior to applying for tickets as well and people have made travel plans.

Wanted to know if anybody drives down to the games from Coventry. If you are willing to and if i can join you we can split the costs etc....

kaczor from the newbies asked me to post this for him.

"I need one in the Stretford End for Rangers is anyone has a spare. It's gone to general sale on Sunday and ST2 is now sold out. PM kaczor from the newbies."

Thanks very much, kaczor

Wouldn't that fall in the false advertising category though? You could sue them.

Anyways. You should apply for tickets for the game even if you don't go Elvis. You'll need the credits.

Do those count if we make it to a final for instance and it will be given on a priority basis?

If we get to the final there is no chance you will get tickets as a member even if you have been to all other 12 games.

Exec members are guaranteed tickets and ST holders go in a ballot.

If we get to the final there is no chance you will get tickets as a member even if you have been to all other 12 games.

Exec members are guaranteed tickets and ST holders go in a ballot.

Black market prices if we get to Wembley don't even bear thinking about. £5,000 minimum? £10,000 if it's an all English final, say us against Arsenal?